Search for content in message boards

ballard family tree

ballard family tree

Posted: 1 Jan 2001 8:52PM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2002 6:12PM GMT
looking for joe ballards children that live in roseburg, or. uncle joe was my dad's brother luther ballard. i'm having a hard time finding information on the ballard and holley families if any of you see this, please email me . would love to talk to you. thanks, geneva

Re: ballard family tree

Posted: 4 Aug 2001 3:30AM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2002 9:14PM GMT
PLEASE E- MAIL IF YOU KNOW A LARRY BALLARD THAT WAS MARRIED TO CAROL HESS HE LIVES THERE AWHILE BACK

Posted: 15 Nov 2001 3:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi, sorry i didn't reply sooner. larry ballard that i know was a brother to my dad luther ballard also jess ballard,henry ballard and a sisterlillie calhoun. don't know if this is any good for you larry lived in ft.worth, jess and henry lived incalif. and oregon. my dad moved us to calif. from texas in 1943 if this is a connection please let me know. my e mail is nevaestatesales@aol.com

hi, sorry i didn't reply sooner. larry ballard that i know was a brother to my dad luther ballard also jess ballard,henry ballard and a sisterlillie calhoun. don't know if this is any good for you larry lived in ft.worth, jess and henry lived incalif. and oregon. my dad moved us to calif. from texas in 1943 if this is a connection please let me know. my e mail is nevaestatesales@aol.com

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 10:00PM GMT
Surnames: ballard
hi sorry i lost your e-mail to me did not get to send to my friend have you found out anything more on larry ballard would like fine any of his kids we know there was more ty for any help you can give e-mail me at tdance41@yahoo.com

Posted: 10 Aug 2002 9:43PM GMT
HI SHARON, THE ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT UNCLE lARRY'S KIDS IS THAT ALMOST ALL OF THEM SETTLED IN AND AROUNG fT. wORTH. ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO MY SISTER sUE AND I WENT BACK TO GRANITE OK. FOR A BALLARD REUNION. IT WAS REALLY A LOT OF FUN. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS NEVAESTATESALES@AOL.COM. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU, NEVA

amy (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2003 3:13PM GMT
Surnames: ballard
do you know of any other siblings or are the ones you have listed the only ones? my gfather, jack ballard, had a brother named joe, but we do not know very much about his siblings or other family.

Posted: 17 May 2003 5:30PM GMT
My grandfather was David (Gip) Ballard. Could you help me out with some of the family tree?

Posted: 17 May 2003 8:44PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2003 11:34PM GMT
Do you have any more info on this David Ballard? Maybe where or when he was born, any other family members.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions