Search for content in message boards

Christopher Ray Cole

Christopher Ray Cole

Posted: 10 Aug 2009 4:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole, Shewmake, Sellers, Hanks, Turnbull, Van
I am looking for info on Christopher Ray Cole. He was born and lived in Oregon. He was married twice. I am looking for proof that he married Connie Velma Shewmake in 1965.
Chris was in the service in WWll. He passed away 1992 waldport, oregon.
Any info would be appreicated. Chris came from a large family.
thank you
LH

Re: Christopher Ray Cole

Posted: 26 Oct 2009 4:21PM GMT
I don't have proof of marriage but obits of Chris indicate she was surviving spouse. Her real name at time of marriage, date unknown, was Velma Connie Leonard, maiden name Shewmake. Velma apparently left her husband and children and eventually lived or married Chris.

Posted: 27 Oct 2009 1:21AM GMT
Thanks so much for your message. Connie and her first husband had divorced and he had custody of their children.
What I can't locate is the marriage of hers to Mr. Lenoard, Mr. Sellers or Chris Cole. She married Chris in 1965 in Oregon (I think) about a month after I married her youngest son, Teddy Sellers, and we were married 03/12/1965.
May I ask how you are connected to Chris?
Linda

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 11:10PM GMT
Surnames: Sellers
This is to Linda who married Teddy Wayne Sellers. I am the nephew of Teddys father Jessie Dawson Sellers. I am also the Sellers Family Genealogist. If you need answers on the sellers line I can help you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions