Ancestry

Search for content in message boards

Barras family: John Baptiste Barras St. Martinville

Barras family: John Baptiste Barras St. Martinville

Posted: 3 Feb 2012 1:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Barras
hello all.
I am trying to find information about my great great grandfather and beyond. His name is John Baptiste Barras he married Nellie Barras (o0). I have found some documents for the census 1870 i think, but nothing further on his parents.

Re: Barras family: John Baptiste Barras St. Martinville

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 8:45PM GMT
When was he born? and Die? Any children?
You found him on the 1870 census did it give his age or date/year of birth, born in Louisiana?
Marriage record between Nellie Barras & Jean Baptist Barras, were they related?

Posted: 10 Jul 2012 6:36PM GMT
Hello,
My name is Elliott Wiltz and these are my grand parents - my mother's names is Nellie Barras-Wiltz (their youngest daughter). What is you grand fathers name?

Feel free to give me a call at (541)607-5988.

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: Barras
Nellie Barras married John Baptiste Barras. Was She born Dec 25, 1891? If so, we are speaking of the same person...

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 11:31PM GMT
I also have some Barras, Wiltz, and Savoies in my tree....can I call you also?

Posted: 25 Aug 2015 7:41PM GMT
i too am looking for the father/ mother of john baptiste Barras (married to Noelie Barras) please assist.... my father was John Barras whose father was John Baptiste Barras Jr, which was John Baptiste Sr Son born in 1928. The 1920 census does not show him, but i see a John Baptiste Barras Sr in the 1920 census. I want to go further, but i do not know John Baptiste Sr. parents name.... PLEASE HELP

Posted: 25 Aug 2015 7:44PM GMT
i too am looking for the father/ mother of john baptiste Barras (married to Noelie Barras) please assist.... my father was John Barras whose father was John Baptiste Barras Jr, which was John Baptiste Sr Son born in 1928. The 1920 census does not show him, but i see a John Baptiste Barras Sr in the 1920 census. I want to go further, but i do not know John Baptiste Sr. parents name.... PLEASE HELP
per page

Find a board about a specific topic