Search for content in message boards

Charles Mitchell Cole

Charles Mitchell Cole

Posted: 6 Sep 2009 12:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole, Harris
I am trying to find the parents of my paternal Grandfather, Charles Mitchell Cole. He was born about 1874. He married my Grandmother, Nancy E. Harris, in 1919. They divorced in 1926. My father's birth certificate indicates that Charles Mitchell Cole was living in Fleming, Letcher, Kentucky, in February, 1922. Charles Mitchell Cole had a son, Otis Cole, who was a half brother to my Dad.

I know Grandfather Cole was living in Jackson, Mississippi in 1945 because I have a picture of me with him. He had a photography studio there and was teaching my Dad how to be a photographer. My Dad, James Blaine Cole, died in 1970. All information died with him. I don't know when or where Charles Mitchell Cole was born, died, or was buried.

Re: Charles Mitchell Cole

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 8:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Helton
I noticed that you have Nora F Helton listed on your family tree. She is my aunt (father's sister) so we may have relatives in common from Laurel & Knox County, KY. Please let me know if you would like to share info.

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions