Search for content in message boards

John O'Leary & Julia O'Brien in Gloundaeigh

Daly's Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry

Posted: 14 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Daly
My Daly's in Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry, supposedly migrated west from Kilsarcon, Civil Parish of Dysert about 1800,
Any connection?

Mary
tmlein@fullnet.com

Daly's Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry

Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:44AM GMT
My Daly's in Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry, supposedly migrated west from Kilsarcon, Civil Parish of Dysert about 1800,
Any connection?
Thanks,
Mary
tmlein@fullnet.com

John O'Leary & Julia O'Brien in Gloundaeigh

Brian P. O'Leary (View posts)
Surnames: Crowley, Daly, O'Brien, O'Leary
John O'Leary (b. bef 1871, d. abt 1910) married Julia O'Brien in Molaliffe (Killeentierna Parish) and then they moved to the O'Brien homestead in Gloundaeigh. They had five children: Timothy, Sheila, Patrick, Bridget, and Mary Ann.

John O'Leary's father was Timothy O'Leary and his sister was Bridget O'Leary who married a Dal(e)y from Kilsarcon. The O'Learys were from Mountinfant originally but ended up in Gloundaeigh where some of them still reside.

Julia O'Brien's father was Patrick O'Brien and her mother was a Crowley from Knoknaboul, Co. Cork. Julia was an only child.

Please let me know if you have any connections. Thanks in advance.

Crowley

Brian Seaver (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
I would be interested in your research on the crowly line. My great grand mother was Johana Crowley Donoghue from Knocknaboul, Co. Kerry.Actually the postal address inBalleydesmopnd which is Co Cork. I meet some Crowleys when I was last in Ireland. Her husband was Denis Donoghue. They had eight children of which my grandfather was one Bartolomew Joseph who settled in Enfield, Conn(Thompsonville, Conn) then Springfield, Mass. until his death.I'm sure we are related via the Crowleys if there are the Crowleys of Knocknaboul. I have a picture of Johanna Crowley circa 1920 she was approx 80 years old at the time. Best Regards Brian Seaver. P.S. Surface address 1261 Tamarac Road Troy N.Y. 12180
Posted: 6 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 6:06PM GMT
Surnames: Crowley, Duggan, Leary, Kane, Downey
Did any of your Crowley line immigrate to Wales before arriving in the USA in 1890's? I have a generation that did and it seems to be a variable in sorting out family lines. Any Crowley links to the Parker family? Brennan?

Re: Daly's Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 3:01PM GMT
http://castlemaine.multiply.com/photos/album/9/Annascaul-#ph...

Hi was it you that put the above photo up if it was we are probably related the guy on left is my Grandmas brother.

Mary x

Re: Daly's Caherpierce, Inch, Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula, Co. Kerry

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 1:51AM GMT
Mary, Yes, The Photo of Michael Daly of Caherpierce, he a 2nd cousin of my mother. Presuming your grandmother was Mary Daly Daly. You did not leave an e-mail address, contact me directly as I have a great deal on our common Dalys of Caherpierce. Will look forward to hearing from you, Thanks, Mary tmlein@insightbb.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic