Search for content in message boards

Perrigo

Posted: 27 May 2013 5:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Perrigo, Jameson
My ggg-grandfather was Charles H. Perrigo. I know from his daughter's birth certificate that he was born in 1857 in Bucksville, SC. There are no Perrigos listed in the 1850 or 1860 Horry County census records. By 1880, he was in Boston where he married Anges Jameson. If you have any ideas on how I can locate information on he and his parents, I would appreciate it.

Re: Perrigo

Posted: 22 Nov 2013 4:04PM GMT
look up the Upper hill Plantation I am looking for my grt granmother and I believe she was a working slave of the Bucks..my name is Kandi also looking for a list of the slaves names owned by Henry Buck
Posted: 23 Nov 2013 12:12AM GMT
How interesting. What was your grt grandmother's name? Thank you for the tip on the upper hill plantation. SC doesn't have as good vital records information as I am used to since most of my family is from New England or New York. Good luck with your search. I will let you know if I find any resources that might help.

Re: Perrigo

Posted: 24 Nov 2013 5:48PM GMT
Thanks so much for our reply my grandmother name was Rosa Anna Jenkins-Tucker born 1909 decease 1939 from the records I have seen. Good luck also on your journey as well.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic