Search for content in message boards

I am a stmartin of the louisiana stmartins

I am a stmartin of the louisiana stmartins

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 2:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: stmartin, bradley, eldridge, strickland, sepulvado, ferguson, allen all i know so far
hi my name is jessie my biological name is catherine maria stmartin i see you mentioned the stmartin perrish of louisiana I am related to 95% of louisiana the last names i know i am related to so far are the stmartins eldridges stricklands sepulvados ferguson bradley allen thats as far as i have gotten so far please let me know if you are related in anyway to these familys please help me if you are family or if you know about my family i was adopted and now have children of my own who need to know their family history and i would like to know as well

Re: I am a stmartin of the louisiana stmartins

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 11:58PM GMT
Surnames: CASTANIA,GENOIS,PERKINS
i AM RESEARCHING THE CASTANIA-GENOIS-PERKINS FAMILY WHO LIVED IN ST. MARTIN PARISH IN THE EARLY 1900'S. I AM NOT HAVING TOO MUCH INFO ON THE GENOIS LINE AND I REALIZE HOW HARD IT MUST BE FOR YOU SINCE YOU WERE ADOPTED. I WISH YOU LUCK IN FINDING INFO.

Re: I am a stmartin of the louisiana stmartins

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 10:52PM GMT
Hi Jesse, my mother's maiden name is St.Martin. She grew up in Jennings, LA. Do you know your parents name? You might want to do genetic testing at 23andme.com. They might be able to help find relatives.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions