Norma Jane Hausch Prekler (1924 - 2005) Obit

Norma Jane Hausch Prekler (1924 - 2005) Obit

Posted: 18 Sep 2005 6:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Sep 2005 6:01PM GMT
Surnames: Prekler, Jones, Morris, Hausch
Obit News-Herald 20 March 2005 pg A17;
"Norma J. PREKLER:
Private family services are pending for Norma J. PREKLER, 80, of Leesville, S.C. Mrs. PREKLER died March 18, 2005, at Lexington Medical Center Extended Care in Lexington, S.C.
Born Nov. 27, 1924, in Painesville, she had been a longtime resident of Perry before moving to Leesville. She was a member of Perry Christian Church and the National Winnebago Club. Survivors are her husband, Joseph G. PREKLER, whom she married Jan. 25, 1948; son, Donald E. PREKLER of Cleveland; daughter, Mary Luann JONES-MORRIS of Leesville, S.C.; and grandsons, Barry J. JONES of Lexington, S.C., Robert "Bob" MORRIS II, of Lexington, S.C., and Benjamin "Ben" MORRIS III, of Lexington, S.C.
Her parents, Floyd E. and Mary E. (MILLS) HAUSCH; and brothers, Donald and Philip HAUSCH, are deceased.
Burial will be in Perry Cemetery. The family suggests contributions be made to the Perry Christian Church Building Fund, 3566 Center St., Perry 44081. Arrangements are being handled by the Spear-Mulqueeny Funeral Home in Painesville." -- end --

Please contact me with info about any of the above. Thanks!
Norma was my mother's 1st cousin 1X removed

Re: Norma Jane Hausch Prekler (1924 - 2005) Obit

Mary LuAnn Morris (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2006 5:41PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2006 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Hausch, Prekler
In answer to your request:
I am Normas Daughter LuAnn. Our Family left Ohio in 1987. My brother Don is still in Cleveland. My Father Joseph is 83 now and lives with us in S.C.
My father cannot think of which one of my mothers cousins you are referring.
Could you give me more information.
Thanks

Re: Norma Jane Hausch Prekler (1924 - 2005) Obit

Mary LuAnn Morris (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2006 6:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2006 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Hausch, Prekler
Did your mom run beauty shop in her basement in Painsville, Ohio?
Her name was Mary also?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions