Search for content in message boards

Herman F Zacharias

Herman F Zacharias

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Zacharias; Robinson
I am seeking the birth, marriage and death information for Herman F Zacharias. I believe he is the son of August Zacharias and Emma Reimer. He was married to Mabel Robinson, and they resided in Rhinelander. I know the date of his death was 1967, and he is buried in Forest Home Cemetery (Rhinelander). Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Herman F Zacharias

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 7:28PM GMT
You may find much information in their obituaries. Below is the link to the page containing the list of Zacharias' available and instructions on how to obtain their obits.

http://wigenweb.org/oneida/roi/obit39z.html
Zacharias

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 7:32PM GMT
Thank so much! I actually just sent a request for his obit. Thanks again.

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 2:36AM GMT
Herman was my great uncle his brother adolf was my grandfather they were born in Hettinger N Dakota iI am trying to find more information. Please email me if you find more information. This is great news.

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 6:31PM GMT
Wrong information re: adolf zacharias he was born in Hankinson N.Dakota Richland Cty

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 6:45PM GMT
Surnames: Zacharias
Hi Marilyn - I can email Herman's obituary to you, along with some additional information that I located online. If you are interested, please email me (robwilcott@gmail.com).

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 12:07AM GMT
Hi this is Marilyn related to herman Zacharias. This is exciting to know please send any information you have.

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 12:12AM GMT
Surnames: Zacharias
Hi Marilyn - Would you give me your email address so I can send the documents that I have. Or you can email me at: robwilcott@gmail.com - and I will reply with the documents. Thanks. -Rob

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 12:14AM GMT

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 12:43AM GMT
Thank you so much. I now know my great grandparents birth dates.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions