Search for content in message boards

Alfred Hedman

Alfred Hedman

Posted: 30 May 2012 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hedman Hillman
Alfred Hedman Presus had a baby boy, it had no name, and was born 12/19/1905. It was born in Barronnett, Washburn County. The Mothers name was Edla aka Ella Hillman, my Great Grandmother. Would like to know if this baby was given up for adoption, or did it die. I just found the record on Family search the other day. This unknown baby boy would be my Great Great Uncle........Were they even married?

Re: Alfred Hedman

Posted: 31 May 2012 9:12PM GMT
HI

I checked at the Register of Deeds office in Shell Lake, Washburn County and I found no birth certificate for a baby boy born 19 Dec 1905, I also found no marriage certificate for an Ella Hillman or Alfred Hedman Presus.

Barronett is in both Washburn and Barron county so you may want to check with Barron County.

If there are any other names that you would like me to check let me know.
Shelley

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 2:20PM GMT
Thank you for the fast response and for checking, I will try the Barron board, Thanks again!

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 7:28PM GMT
I have to apologize I decided to go back and do another check, at the Register of Deeds office and the dates were out of order and I found the birth and it said stillborn and illegitimate. It did list Alfred Hedman (presumed) and Ella Hillman as parents.

If I can look for anything else let me know.

Shelley

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 1:26PM GMT
Thank you for checking, it is very much appreciated!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic