Search for content in message boards

grandmother Jarvis

grandmother Jarvis

marti couch (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2001 2:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JARVIS, McDUGLE, MISSISSIPPI
I have been looking for my great grandmother for sometime now ans only tonight found out her maden name was Jarvis,.I don't even know her first name for she died when my grandmother was 3 years old.
she (grandma Jarvis ) married a man named McDugle and they had 4 children that I am aware of. annie, hugh, another boy called Mac and my grandmother emma Martha. she was boarn in Mississippi in 1897 (Sept) so that would make my great grandmothers death appx 1900 in mississippi, if any of this sounds familiar Please contact me . thank you.

Re: grandmother Jarvis

Posted: 28 Mar 2008 5:37PM GMT
hmmm, my family did go to MI..any pics? how bout her siblings?

Posted: 29 Mar 2008 10:52PM GMT
The 1900 census of Marshall Co MS page 125b shows James MCDUGLE with wife Molly and children "Hue", Wadkins, Anna E, and Martha. But, it says Martha was born Jan 1898. Four households away is the family of Elijah JARVIS. Probably Molly's parents.

Steve
shmartonak@ticnet.com

--

Posted: 8 Oct 2008 4:41AM GMT
This is my family..anything else you can tell me about the Jarvis side? Sorry for the delay in answering , I have not checked this board for some time now.
any help is welcomed.
sunshinemarti@aol.com

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: JARVIS, MCDUGLE
I have a lot of information on this family, including a photo of Molly Jarvis McDugle's parents. Contact me directly at michael_hurdle@bellsouth.net if you are still online and interested.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic