Search for content in message boards

Parsche Surname for Machan

Parsche Surname for Machan

Posted: 1 Apr 2004 11:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parsche
Seeking information on Ignatz and Elisabeta Parsche. Their births took place in Germany and their marriage in Edinburgh, Scotland. The couple had four children.

Daughter, Julie, married August Wohllebe.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Shirley

Re: Parsche Surname for Machan

Posted: 2 Sep 2009 4:18PM GMT
Surnames: Parsche Wohllebe
Sorry it's taken five years to come across your question...

In my family tree I have Ignatz Parche married to Anna Elizabeth and living in Montrose, Scotland (not far from Edinburg). They came from Bohemia (which is now part of Germany - I think).

They had a daugther Julia (or Julie) who married Oscar Edward Hans Wohllebe (my great grandfather).

Too much of a coincidence to be two different families?

I'd be interested to hear from you.

David Willoughby

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 6:34AM GMT
Surnames: Parsche, Wohllebe
David: I had given up hearing from anyone so apologies for the delay. yes, definitely the same family. Ignatz was my gt.grandfather. my grandfather Christian Otto changed his name to Harry Patterson so took a long time to track him down. Did you know Ignatz was widowed and remarried? I am anxiously waiting to hear further from you.

Posted: 4 Mar 2010 11:35PM GMT

definitely the same family. My grandfather, Christian Otto, was Ignatz' son and Julia's brother. He changed his name to Harry Patterson sometime before he married my grandmother. Anxiously waiting a reply from you. cheers,

Posted: 9 Mar 2010 8:16PM GMT
Sorry we missed this and your subsequent responses to my question - we don't get on here very often.

We have Ignatz's children as Hermann, Christian, Julia and Franz. His first wife was Anna, and his second was Caroline with whom he had another child - Alice.

Does this match with your findings?

David

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 4:13AM GMT
Hello David: so happy to hear from you. I was wondering Where you got your information on Ignatz? it is not quite accurate. 1881 census has him in Montrose with wife Anna Elizabeth, children Christian Otto, Maria Julia, Franz J. and brother Hermann. Daughter Anna Elizabeth wss born in 1876, sadly died at 2 weeks old. Alice Emilia (Amelia?) was born 1885 Wife Anna died 1886. In 1890 Ignatz married Caroline Stahl in Deptford and on 1891 census they lived in Deptford with Julia, Franz, Alice and brother Hermann. (He was also witness to their wedding.)they had four children: Lily, William, Minnie and Elsie. More later if you wish. just let me know. cheers.

Posted: 6 Sep 2012 9:30PM GMT

Hi David: are you still there?

Posted: 6 Sep 2012 9:51PM GMT
Has the name Partsch shown up without an E on the end? I have Augustave Partsch, father of Clara Partsch - born Oct 02, 1833 who married Stephan Gautsch in 1860 in Bohemia. I don't have the mother's name.

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 8:30PM GMT
Yes - hello, still here but only occasionally on ancestry.

Have you made any further progress?

David

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 10:41PM GMT
Surnames: Parsche; Wohlebbe
Sorry. so far all the names have been Parsche with an "e" but without a "t"
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions