Search for content in message boards

DUNHAM / CLARK-Binghamton,N.Y.---1930/40

DUNHAM / CLARK-Binghamton,N.Y.---1930/40

jo anne chambers (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2006 12:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DUNHAM/CLARK
I have just recieved a bunch of pictures of the Dunham and a couple of Clark families. This family (or some of them) lived on Park Terrace in Binghamton,N.Y. around 1930/40. If anyone from this family is interested in them i will gladly share them Jo Anne

Re: DUNHAM / CLARK-Binghamton,N.Y.---1930/40

Dunham Swift (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2006 12:41AM GMT
Surnames: Dunham; Trefry; Tobey; Swift
I have reason to believe there is a connection to my Dunham tree that was connected in Binghamton,NY. I would very much like to see the photos you mentioned. Thanks, Dunham Swift

Posted: 22 Oct 2006 1:24PM GMT
Thank you, JoAnn. I have Cornelia Dunham who married John Clark abt 1870. She was his 2nd wife/he, her 2nd husband. They had at least one child together, a son named Francis/Frank Clark b.ca 1874. She was daughter of Jesse H. Dunham and Susan Stanley. In 1880, they were in Chemung County NY. Am not sure what happened to their son? I cannot connect them to Binghamton at this point.
Are any of these given names connected with your photos?
Thanks. eileen

Posted: 25 Oct 2006 11:04PM GMT
Hi, i have no way to send a photo, perhaps the names will help--let me know. The Dunhams listed here are the following: Sidney, Stuart, Dick, Betty, Alice, and Roger, all residing at 20 Parl Place in Binghamton--as children(1925/26-maybe) and also a Fay Burdett Dunham (male, born abt. 1884). In another picture are a Richard (might be the Dick mentioned above) and a Susan Jean both Dunhams. My Aunt was "Betty", real name was Helen Elizabeth. If indeed these are people you could possibly be related to,we can surely make some kind of arrangements. We head for Fla. on the 6th of Nov.--dont wait long to answer as the computer will be down for a week or so. Jo Anne

Posted: 25 Oct 2006 11:18PM GMT
Hi Eileen, I am not a Dunham relative, my aunt was a Dunham, my cousin died recently and her husband sent me some pictures with Clarks and Dunhams in them. Here is a list of the people i have. I do know that my aunt and her family lived on Park Terrace Place in Binghamton. Sidney, Stuart, Richard, Alice, Roger and my aunt Helen Elizabeth, these were all brothers and sisters., picture is probably from around 1930(give or take). There is another picture with a Richard Kenneth Dunham and a Susan Jean Dunham(1953) and a Fay Burdett Dunham ( male-born 1884).If any of these are in your family tree, i will gladly share the pictures. I will, however, be heading to Fla. for the winter as of Nov.6 and the computer out of commission for a week or two. Jo Anne

Posted: 26 Oct 2006 12:05AM GMT
Thank you anyway. These are not names from the families I am researching. eileen

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 9:33AM GMT
Surnames: Dunham Clark
Hello,

Realize this is a very old posting by you and I hope you are receiving this email.

That is my family...My father was Stuart, my grandfather Fay and you list the names of all of my aunts and uncles (and cousins Richard and Susie) in that photo. Binghamton, NY, Park Terrace.

Please get in touch with me at countrypol@aol.com or elisabethdunham@aol.com

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Jo Anne or has a copy of this photo, please contact me!

Thanks,

Elisabeth Dunham Gerding in Portland, OR

Fay B. DUNHAM, Binghamton, Broome Co., N.Y., 1930

Posted: 8 Apr 2010 7:58PM GMT
Censuses of 1920 & 1930 show Fay B. DUNHAM, 35 in 1920, b. NY; & Helen C., of Broome Co., NY. In 1920, children were Richard C. & H. Elisabeth. In 1930, Fay was 46 & Helen 36.

Have you found the ancestry of Fay? Have you found him on earlier censuses?

Posted: 13 May 2013 8:50AM GMT
Surnames: Dunham
My longtime (15 years) partner is Richard Kenneth Dunham, and his sister is Susan Jean Dunham (now Susan Jones). Their mother Margaret (Hagney) Dunham is in her 90's. They all live in the Ithaca, NY area. Richard and I would like to hear from anyone who has pictures of this family. Richard, the oldest, was born in 1947. Thank you! JoAnn Horton
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions