JONAS WIRICK OBITUARY

JONAS WIRICK OBITUARY

Posted: 15 Jul 2001 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 19 Feb 2002 12:49AM GMT
Surnames: WIRICK, HELLMAN, HELLER, GROWDEN
JONAS WIRICK DIES AT SOUTH FORK, AGED 81
Special to the Tribune.

South Fork, March 20--Jonas Wirick, 81 years old, died of general debility at 2 o'clock this morning at the home of his son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Hellman of Rockville, a suburb of South Fork. His funeral will be held Saturday morning. Short services will be conducted at the house at 8:30 o'clock by the Rev. F. E.Hetrick and the body will be taken from the house at 9 o'clock to the Mt. Hope Church, where other services will be held and where interment will take place in charge of George Brothers.
Jonas Wirick was born in Paint Township, Somerset County, where he farmed for many years. He is survived by his widow and the following children: Margaret, wife of George Heller, of near Salix; John, of Somerset County' Emmanuel of East Windber; Jonas, of South Fork, and Mrs. F. D. Hellman, of Rockville. One sister, Mrs. Barbara Growden, survives, living at Crumb, Somerset County.

The Daily Tribune
March 20, 1913

Re: JONAS WIRICK OBITUARY

Posted: 17 Feb 2002 8:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am agrandson of Margaret Wirick Heller. I would like to know more about the Jonas Wirick family. Thank you for posting the obit. on Jonas. I did not know his name. Could you e-mail me?

Re: JONAS WIRICK OBITUARY

Posted: 17 Feb 2002 8:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am agrandson of Margaret Wirick Heller. I would like to know more about the Jonas Wirick family. Thank you for posting the obit. on Jonas. I did not know his name. Could you e-mail me?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic