Search for content in message boards

Seaborn Thompson

Seaborn Thompson

Posted: 6 Jul 2003 5:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Has anyone had any luck with finding out any information on Seaborn Thompson that was married to Nancy B. Beverly from Ware Co. Ga. I would like to find out who his parents were, etc. My husband, Melvin was born in Brooks County in 1939. His brothers are, James, Raymond and Wayne and their father was Wesley Thompson, son of Seaborn.
Any info would be appreciated. Thank You

Re: Seaborn Thompson

Posted: 18 Jul 2003 12:46AM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2005 7:46PM GMT
Seaborn Thompson born in Bryan Co. Ga. about 1832, was in the Civil War. His name is on a Confederate Memorial Wall in Brantley Co, (Waynesville) his father was William Thompson. He married Nancy Beverly, Could someone who has the names of his kids please let me know. my new email addy is jenny@infionline.net

Posted: 30 Jan 2010 12:08AM GMT
I have the information on all ten of Seaborn and Nancy's children. How do you know his father's name was William? I have searched for almost 7 years and have not found it. Please help. Will be glad to share my info with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted: 31 Jan 2010 1:20AM GMT
Surnames: Thompson, Tompson
Do you happen to know who William's siblings were?

Thank you.

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 4:40AM GMT
"Grantham""

Did you ever get a response to whether William Thompson was the father of Seaborn Thompson, husband of Nancy Beverly? (I suspect not.)

I am descended from Seaborn thru his son, James.

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 1:18AM GMT
I have no info about Seaborn, but I was reading the post, and I live about 5 miles from the Waynesville confederate memorial, so if you'd like a picture from there let me know and i will go take one and emaial it to you.
Darlene Thompson Weaver

Posted: 11 Sep 2013 5:33PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2013 5:35PM GMT
I would also like to know. Raymond Thompson is my Grandfather, (who is Seaborn's Great Grandson). I have been trying to get information on Seaborn as well. My mother told me that they have had a hard time trying to get information on Seaborn. I did however find in someone else's family tree that they had put William F. Thompson, born 1810, as Seaborn's father; I did not see any sources stating where they got the information from.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic