Search for content in message boards

John Daley/Daly/Dailey

John Daley/Daly/Dailey

Posted: 5 Dec 2005 12:17AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 7 Dec 2005 3:12AM GMT
Surnames: Daley/Daly/Dailey
I am looking for anything on John Daley. He was born in Co. Kerry. Death certificate says August 18th, 1852. He came to the US in 1877 give or take a year or 2. His fathers name in Ireland was Daniel,I do not know whart his mothers name was. I am trying to find his mothers name and the name of any brothers and sisters he may have had. and a little about the family. I have no idea as to what port he left Ireland or to what port he came to when he got here. Can someone help at all???

Thank you
May B

Re: John Daley/Daly/Dailey

Posted: 5 Jan 2008 1:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
I think the Daleys you are after came from Cork island in Ireland we have a family here in Australia from there there
is a family tree on the net dating back to the 1600s

Re: John Daley/Daly/Dailey

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 5:01PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Daley
Thank you, Is Cork Island part of County Kerry?? I know for fact that my John came from county Kerry, it is on his death certificate. The tree you are speaking of, how can I idenify it. What is the spelling on the Daley/Daly/Dailey name. I would like to take a peak at it. There are thousands of trees how do I short cut to it??

Regards
May B
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions