Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Hall of Calvert County, MD

Elizabeth Hall of Calvert County, MD

Posted: 17 Jul 2005 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for ancestors of the Elizabeth Hall of Calvert County, Maryland who married Richard Evans [of Wales and then MD]. I believe her parents might have been Richard Hall and Elizabeth? Windfield. If anyone has this gedcom, would you kindly reply?

The English ancestors of these Halls might have come from London, Warwickshire, Middlesex....

Re: Elizabeth Hall of Calvert County, MD

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 4:49PM GMT
Hi ..I just found this line ..great granddaughter way back of Elizabeth hall and Richard Hall..just found his dad on here John Hall...I am on this site,its my gtnephew site...Casey....this is all new to me...was researching the evans family when I found this.....There is a book called davidsons and the Wingfield ..everthing is in this book..got it on loan from Ohio State.......these lines here on my side married into Davidson....all these ten mule creek families and the Redbasin area in Fayette and greene county Pa....reach me at charlotte muzichuck@hotmail.com...hope to hear from you soon ..thanks

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 5:45PM GMT
HI,

Tried to send you a message at the muzichuck address and it bounced back.
Why don't you try to contact me off message board at

listadministratorevans@earthlink.net

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 9:54PM GMT
FYI: A glitch in the system puts two slashes // in front of the mailing address. If you remove the slashes it so go right through.

Posted: 8 Jul 2013 1:39PM GMT
I did not put two slashes and it did not go through. I resent and it did not go through.

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 2:01AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2013 1:20PM GMT
I didn't say that you put the slashes in the address, I said that there is a glitch in the system that will put the slashes on the address and this will cause an email to bounce. Removing the slashes will correct the problem unless, of course, the address is no good as this seems to be the case.

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 2:15AM GMT
Well, I gave you my email, so feel free to contact me and that way I can just hit "reply" and get my response to you.

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 2:18AM GMT
Well, regardless, I have nothing more to add.

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 12:09PM GMT
Good Morning Charlotte,
Perhaps you can clear up some confusions in your email.
In your email you said
1] "just found his dad on here John Hall"
Question: Do you mean that the name of the father of Richard Hall [married to Elizabeth] was John?
2] "I am on this site, its my gtnephew site...Casey.... "
Question: which site do you mean?
3] "There is a book called davidsons and the Wingfield ..everthing is in this book..got it on loan from Ohio State"
Question: Could you please give the exact title of the book, so we can try to find it too?
4] "...all these ten mule creek families and the Redbasin area in Fayette and greene county Pa."
Question: Are you saying that the Halls and the Wingfields and the Davidsons all lived in the area of Redbasin, Fayette, Greene County, Pa?

Thanks for any help
Renee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions