Search for content in message boards

CANAVAN Listowel County Kerry

CANAVAN Listowel County Kerry

Posted: 23 Jan 2006 2:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for relatives. Gf was Sonny Canavan the Bodrhan maker.

Re: CANAVAN Listowel County Kerry

Brendan O'Donoghue (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2006 2:56PM GMT
There are 4 Canavans currently living in Listowel:

Canavan, Ml O'Connells ave Listowel 068 23853
Canavan, Seamus Dirha W Listowel 068 23235
Canavan, T 3 The Lodges Bridge Rd Listowel 068 23583
Canavan, Teresa 88 O'Connells ave Listowel 068 22883

Posted: 23 Jan 2006 3:00PM GMT
WOW! That was fast..THanks a bunch Brendan. patricia

Posted: 10 May 2009 12:27PM GMT
Surnames: Canavan Barry
Sonny was the maternal uncle of my father William (Bill) Barry who immigated to australia in 57. My grandmother was Elizabeth Barry (Canavan). Sonny showed my father around Listowel when he returned for a visit in 75. I met one of Sonny's daughters when I visted in the 90's. I have some other information that may assist - pls email me.

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 1:28AM GMT
Hi, sonny Canavan was my grandfather.I was brought up by him in Ireland until i was 16 until he passed away in 1978. Im now living in London England with my family. If you are a relative please contact me.
Margaret.

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 1:45AM GMT
Hi, Im sonnys granddaughter margaret who he brought up from a baby until he passed away in 1978. I am really interested in getting in touch with members of my family as i have lived in London england since i was 16. i am very interested in getting in touch with my family. I have children of my own and grandchildren and sonny meant the world to me and we were very close. please mail me at this email address as soon as you can. Thank you.

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 2:13AM GMT
hi brendan, this information was very helpful, i am also canavan living in london since 78. Please email if you have any more information that can help me as i am very interested in finding out about my family history.
Margaret.

Posted: 4 May 2013 12:22PM GMT
Surnames: Barry
I was living with the your dad family one day billy was gone I am in touch with some of his sisters Nora has died also jimmy Mary also peg is not very well patsy lives in county Carlow I don't know if Michael is still in slough you gran was my mother sister

Posted: 7 May 2014 12:24AM GMT
I am Carmen Canavan youngest daughter of Helen Canavan daughter of sonny Canavan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic