Search for content in message boards

Andrew Jackson Bowman

Andrew Jackson Bowman

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 3:38PM GMT
Edited: 11 May 2002 12:40PM GMT
I am looking for information on Andrew Jackson Bowman. He married Henrietta Peavy. Their children were: Tully Eli, Daniel Mcneal, Laney, Raymond, Nancy Addie, W.L., G.T., A.F., Annie Mae, and Mattie Bowman. If you have these in your Bowman line please let me know.

Thanks,

Barbie Alday
swampgal_74@yahoo.com

andrew jacksonbowmanand henrietta peavy

carole bowman (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 9:36PM GMT
A.J.BOWMAN and HENRIETTA PEAVY WERE MY HUSBANDS GREATGRANDPARENTS.INTERESING FAMILY.HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

andrew jacksonbowmanand henrietta peavy

carole bowman (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 9:36PM GMT
A.J.BOWMAN and HENRIETTA PEAVY WERE MY HUSBANDS GREATGRANDPARENTS.INTERESING FAMILY.HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

Andrew Jackson Bowman and Henrietta Peavy

Posted: 9 Aug 2000 6:38AM GMT
Dear Carol,

Any information you have would be a great help. I have been working on this line and can't go anywhere. Andrew Jackson Bowman and Henrietta Peavy were my Gr.Gr.Grandparents. My grandmother is the only one I have been able to get any information from and she has her father's Bible. That is the only way I new who A.J. children were. My grandmother is still living here with me and she can't remember too awfully much. So anything you have would be greatly appreciated. My line goes Andrew Jackson Bowman then Tully Eli Bowman and then my grandmother Dorothy Bowman. Hope to hear from you real soon.

Thanks,
Barbie Alday
swampgal_74@yahoo.com

Andrew Jackson Bowman

Posted: 17 Feb 2001 12:28PM GMT
Carol,

Just wanted to write back. It has been a while. I was just wondering if you had any further information on AJ Bowman and Henrietta Peavy. I am still stuck and can't go any further. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Barbie Alday
swampgal_74@yahoo.com

Re: Andrew Jackson Bowman

Posted: 5 May 2002 3:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
andrew jackson bowman was my gr gr grandfather daniel mcneill was my gr grandfather his son william l bowman was my grandfather, a j parents were raymond issaac born dec 05,1815 in nc died jan 24, 1855 buried in hopeful cemetary dale co. al his wife was nancy lou goodman born in 1822 in nc.I also have more info contact me at dbblake54 @ hotmail.com

Re: andrew jacksonbowmanand henrietta peavy

Posted: 13 Oct 2008 8:38PM GMT
Surnames: Bowman
Hey,
Can you send me any info you have on my great grandparents?
Elaine BOwman Collins

Re: Andrew Jackson Bowman

Posted: 26 Nov 2008 4:58PM GMT
Barbara,
I also am looking at this family history. My grandfather was Daniel Mcneil Bowman, married my grandmother Myrtle Amanda Gray. my father was RL Bowman. Do you want to talk?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions