Search for content in message boards

POE FAMILY & PARKS FAMILY

POE FAMILY & PARKS FAMILY

J. R. MITCHELL (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PARKS, POE
John Poe, (origon and parents unknown) married Elizabeth Parks (parents Col Robert Parks & Mary ??) on 01/12/1793 in Caswell County. This couple later moved to Franklin County, TN. Am searching for Poe's parents, Col Parks Wife and where they all came from.
Best regards & thanks for your help,
J. R. Mitchell

The Col's Wife

Charles W Parks (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Parks
Col Robert Parks of Caswell co was married to Mary Fuller,Baltimore,Md.Does anyone have knowledge of their son Laban Parks or even a guess(educated please).

Col. Robert Parks

Posted: 25 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2002 3:26AM GMT
Surnames: Parks, Poe, Caldwell
I have a Samuel Parks that married Phoebe Caldwell Parks in
Rutherford Co NC in 1794. Samuel and Phoebe moved to Franklin Co., Tn about 1810. On Tax list there for 1812, in the neighborhood were Poe's. A Jedithan Poe moved to Shelby Co. Ill in 1830, with a Samuel Parks, son of the above, he moved to Anderson Co., Tx for a while.
A James H. Poe married Hannah Parks, daughter of Samuel and Phebe. He later moved to Shelby Co., Ill.

In trying to trace the Parks, would it be possible that Samuel Parks would be a brother to your Elizabeth Parks. Did Col. Robert Parks ever moved from Caswell. Do you know the children of Col Robert Parks.
Any infor. welcomed.
Thanks,
Kay

Re: POE FAMILY & PARKS FAMILY

Posted: 10 Dec 2001 8:40PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2003 2:33AM GMT
Surnames: Parks & Poe
This is also our Poe family. John Poe married Elisabeth Parks, and one child, James, b. 1803, is our ggg-grandfather. I tried to e-mail you at crossville@aol.com and it got returned as undeliverable. Please e-mail me direct at dingbat@dashlink.com. Would like to discuss the connections and branches.

Re: POE FAMILY & PARKS FAMILY

Posted: 21 Nov 2010 6:58PM GMT
I have all that info on Col. Robert Parks and his fathers. Emial me at jcparx@aol.com

Jim Parks

Re: Col. Robert Parks

Posted: 21 Nov 2010 6:59PM GMT
Kay,

Robert G. Parks was the son of Col. Robert, my direct upline. Email me if any info needed.

Thanks,

Jim Parks

Re: The Col's Wife

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 6:04AM GMT
I have a Laban Parks son of Robert Parks Grandson of Edward Parks who came to Port Tobacco Marylany in 1657 as a Merchant. Laban was born in Baltimore

I have all of my lineage to current time if you still need it.

Diana Downey
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions