Search for content in message boards

woods family

woods family

Posted: 8 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Sep 2003 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Woods

I am interested in hearing from anyone researching Jackson Woods born about 1776 and his wife Kesiah Taylor.
They lived in Mercer County, PA and several of their children moved to Iowa. Their children include, Miles, Johnson, Lucinda, Elizabeth, John , Henry, Samantha and
Beriah. I am especially interested in finding out who his parents were. contact Sarah Beal at sbonsall@go.com

Woods Family - Lucinda Woods

Posted: 10 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Nov 2002 3:00AM GMT
Surnames: WOODS, LOUTZENHISER
Sarah,

There's a reference to Lucinda Woods in the History of Mercer County, 1888"

"Mr. (Joseph) Loutzenhiser was married February 23, 1841, to Lucinda, daughter of Jacob and Kesia Woods, of Salem Township. Her father was a native of Lehigh County, Penn., and her mother of New Jersey, and were married in this State. Mrs. (Lucinda) Loutzenhiser was born in Fayette County, Penn., October 28, 1819, and removed to West Salem Township with her parents when seven years old, where she has since lived. Her parents both died in the township."

Hope this helps you with your search.

waid/loutzenhiser connections

Kathleen (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: waid, loutzenheiser, callahan
Do we know if this Joseph lived in Ohio? Did he live with Edward Waid? Did Joseph preach or speak? I have some letters written by Edward Callahan Waid. That speak of little Alex and Aunt Betsy. Also, Catherine Waid b.10-25-1811, Edward's Aunt married a John Loutzenhiser. Would this be Joseph's mother?

Lucinda Woods

Jane B. Lewis (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WOODS, LOUTZENHISER
Do you have information you were looking for re Joseph and Lucinda Woods Lautzenhiser? If not you may write me at the above address and I shall probably be able to give it to you. Jane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic