Search for content in message boards

Michael Ley Family

Michael Ley Family

Posted: 24 Feb 2004 7:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for family of Michael Ley and Maria A Hauser . Have information on some of the family . Willing to share . Michael born in Germany and Maria born in Ohio . All nine of their children born in and around Sullivan . Would like to find obits and burials as well as marriages of the family members .

Re: Michael Ley Family

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 10:06AM GMT
Surnames: Zellhoefer, Auerbach, Roethel, Bogie, Lippert, Debereiner, Tartsch, more
Hello Marie
I have many kin in Sullivan Twp; those include Carol Ley m.Robert Lewis Auerbach in 1944.
Carol's parents were Wm Daniel & Ruby Hoffman - 6 children;
Carol's grandparents Wm Phillip & Anna Freisch - 4 children;
That's as far back as I have information quickly at hand, but Wm Phillip 1860-1940 needs a father and Michael may be a good bet.
I also have some other JeffCo references at hand which may help us - I haven't researched the Ley line completely, but might find some burial information
Have a look at
http://zelltree.com/Pedigrees/2/789.htm - if anything rings a bell I'll be happy to help.
RonKZ

Posted: 22 Mar 2005 4:33PM GMT
Edited: 7 Apr 2005 7:49PM GMT
I am looking for a carol anna ley born abaut 1943 was called carol ann maurice befor married to an r.a.f officer mr ley thay lived at 80 cranwell st lincoln if you can help me thank you Audrey

Posted: 28 Jul 2012 10:47PM GMT
Name on his tombstone Mickael Lay. Buried in St. John's Lutheran cemetery east of Sullivan WI. Died on October 20, 1889? Was 87 years old at time of death. Hard to read 1889 on tombstone. According to land purchase records wife was named Maria and also on another land purchase Mary Ann. She could not write but left her mark X. Previously identified as Brother to Kaspar Lay by Marie Stewart. Kaspar, wife Katharina and entire family came to the USA from Wittenberg Germany in 1951. I am decendent of Kaspar Lay and have his entire family list. I have nothing of Mickael except land purchase deeds recorded at the Jefferson WI courthouse and Photo of Tombstone. Both Mickael and Kaspar changed their names to Michael and Caspar Ley. Think we have a hit here!

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 2:27AM GMT
I have several details on the Michael Ley family . Would love to connect with you . You can get in touch with me directly at gm.stewart@sasktel.net . Michael is my great great grandfather .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic