Search for content in message boards

Father's Side Of the family

Father's Side Of the family

Posted: 21 May 2013 8:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ok, I'm new to this site and how it all works so forgive me.. Im looking for info on my fathers side.. I have his name. His birthdate im 90% sure of and what state he lives in.. Ive never met the man nor have i had any contact with him.. any advice how to search this out..

I just had a mid life child and I would like to do a Family tree for His benefit and mine.. already found several dozen family members ive never known..

Re: Father's Side Of the family

Posted: 21 May 2013 8:58PM GMT
If you provide a few more details (e.g., where you have already looked), someone may be able to suggest other sources to try. The amount of information available can vary a lot, depending on what state, what the approximate year of birth is, etc. The more details you can provide, the more likely that someone can help you with it.

Posted: 22 May 2013 11:05PM GMT
ive done google searches for birth for him as well as my siblings through him..

all i have on him is..

Wellington Manley Reiche Jr. DOB May 17, 1947.. currently resides in New York.. I know my Siblings were also born there.. there was 4 that i know of.. this info dates back to 1985.. the oldest was maybe 8 the youngest was less than a yr..

Posted: 22 May 2013 11:18PM GMT
It sounds like you're attempting to find living people. This is not the site to do that. You might have better luck using social sites (fb, linkin) and people finders like Veromi.

Posted: 28 Nov 2013 6:59PM GMT
As his daughter, you can (in many states) order his birth and marriage certificates even if he is still living. I would start there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic