Search for content in message boards

Query

Myers

Ron Hatton (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Myers
George,

My Myers was David,born 1808.Married Ann Hatton 19 March 1835 in Stark Co.Oh.They had 5 children and than moved toIa.This is my brick wall.

Ron

Myers Family

George W. Myers IV (View posts)
Surnames: Myers
My gggrandfather Peter Myers came to Stark County sometime between 1821 and 1850. According to the 1850 census he came from Maryland. I have not been able to find him yet in the 1840 census. If you have any information that would help, I would be grateful and if I can provide you with anything further on my Myers family let me know please.

Query

Ron Hatton (View posts)
Surnames: HATTON, HATTEN, BRICE, IRVIN, MYERS, FORSYTHE
Seeking information about the Families of the HATTON-HATTEN,BRICE,IRVIN,MYERS and FORSYTHE.Have information to share.All were in Stark Co.Ohio between 1800-1850.They came from Pa.and Md.

Ron

MYERS in Lawrence Twp.

Jack D. Stover (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: MYERS, MILLER, STOVER
Isaac MYERS (1799-1873) married Helena MILLER (1806-1875)
on December 5, 1827 in Washington, MD.

They moved to Stark County prior to 1830 and settled in Lawrence Twp. They are buried in the Union Cemetery #3 in Canal Fulton.

I am told that Helena (Also known as Mahala, Laura and Lena) was the unmarried mother of my gggrandfather Ephraim STOVER somewhere in MD on May 16, 1823.

Irvin

Ella Evers (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Irvin
Could you email on the Irvins that you are looking for in Stark Co. Ohio. I am an Irvin. I will try to helpin any way I can.
Posted: 28 Feb 2002 9:25PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2002 2:06AM GMT
I have information on Hatton/Forsythe from Stark County, Ohio in the time period you are asking for. Tried to email but came back. Please email me.
Posted: 20 Dec 2003 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: HAYWARD, LEACH, GARCIA, WHITTAKER
MY STEPFATHER, IRVIN MYERS, MARRIED MY GRANDMOTHER, GERTRUDE EVELYN (HAYWARD) LEACH. THEY LIVED IN BALTIMORE CITY, BALTIMORE.
SOC. SEC. RECORDS, SPELLED "MYERS" SHOWS HE WAS BORN FEB 15, 1894. AND DIED JAN 1973.

I AM FROM OHIO, BORN IN CLEVELAND. GERTRUDE HAYWARD LEACH WAS MARRIED TO A JOSE GARCIA.
THAT UNION PRODUCED ONE MALE, MY FATHER, BERNARD HAYWARD GARCIA. THIS WAS BEFORE SHE MARRIED IRVIN MYERS.

BERNARD HAYWARD GARCIA MARRIED THELMA WHITTAKER. THAT UNION PRODUCED SIX CHILDREN.
ALL ALIVE. I AM ONE, I HAVE AN IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER.

ALSO, GERTRUDE EVELYN (HAYWARD) LEACH, HAS A SISTER, (MY GREAT AUNT) FLORENCE HAYWARD LEACH, SAME FATHER, DIFFERENT MOTHERS.

I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT IRVIN MYERS, EXCEPT HE WAS MY GRANDFATHER, A WONDERFUL INDIVIDUAL AS
I REMEMBER HIM, HE LOVED TO WATCH FOOTBALL AND THE HORSE RACES AND BET ON THEM.

GERTRUDE ALSO HAD ROOTS IN PA. WHEN HER MOTHER PASSED, SHE RESIDED THERE AND WAS BURIED AT "ST. DAVIDS RADNER CHURCH" IN WAYNE PA. SHE PASSED IN 1973. ONE LAST PIECE OF INFORMATION, THE HAYWARD & LEACH FAMILIES ORIGINATED IN ENGLAND. BOTH MY GRANDMOTHER AND AUNT FLORENCE WERE BORN IN ENGLAND.

IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY IF I COULD FIND SOMETHING ON IRVIN MYERS. THANK-YOU.

Re: Query

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 7:10AM GMT
Are your Hatton's Quaker? Thanks, Marilyn

Re: Query

Posted: 31 May 2006 9:21PM GMT
I am looking for information on Jacob Hatten ,b. abt.1823,,married Rebecca (Hull?) b. abt 1830. Jacob Hatten was born in Ohio, his parents were from Pennsylvania. Rebecca was from NJ.
Their son Hezakiah Hatton, b 1850 is my ggg grandfather.

please email if you have any info.

Posted: 5 Jan 2010 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: IRVIN, HARKLESS
Hello Ella & other Irvin researchers,
I am Eilene Harkless Moore. I have been researching the Harkless family of Westmoreland & Allegheny Cos, PA and of Carroll Co, OH. The sister of my gr-gr-grandfather was MARY HARKLESS b. 1820 d. 1880 md 1841 JOHN OR JAMES IRVIN in CARROLL Co. or STARK Co OHIO. This information comes from a family history. I have never been able to locate this JOHN or JAMES IRVIN WHO MD MARY HARKLESS or find out if they had children or moved to another county or another state. Can any of the Irvin researchers help me out? Thanks so much!
Eilene Harkless Moore
per page

Find a board about a specific topic