Search for content in message boards

Obituary for Etta Mae Park Gillespie 1978

Obituary for Etta Mae Park Gillespie 1978

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 3:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gillespie
I am looking for an obituary for Etta Mae Park Gillespie and/or the cemetery she is buried at. She died November 27, 1978 in Yellville, Marion County, Arkansas. If you could locate and email to me as an attachment, I would greatly appreciate it. Any questions, please contact me
Thank You,
Lois

Re: Obituary for Etta Mae Park Gillespie 1978

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 9:48PM GMT
I found an Etta Gillespie buried in Holleman Cemetery in Ouachita County, Arkansas. I searched for her at arkansasgravestones.org and found this burial. It lists her dates as 1868-1927. But I think that may be transcribed wrong. It has a picture of the tombstone and to me the birth year looks like 1862. She is married to an Ira Gillispie (1853-1939). Ouachita County is in southern Arkansas. So I'm not sure if this is your Etta. I'm not related to the family - just trying to help.

Re: Obituary for Etta Mae Park Gillespie 1978

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 6:32AM GMT
Surnames: Park
I find no reference to an Etta Mae Park in the archives of the Heritage Society of Marion Co AR. More information would be helpful such as names of parents, birth place, death place, siblings, spouse. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Mysty shakerag@mtnhome.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions