Search for content in message boards

KOESTER

KOESTER

Posted: 9 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2005 4:45AM GMT
Surnames: Koester, Schade, Gau, Mueller, Regling
My grandfather Wilhelm MUELLER b 1869 emigrated to the US in 1886. His mother Johanna REGLING was the dau of Joachim Regling and Hanna KOESTER b 1815, dau of Johann Koester and Johanna SCHADE. I'm looking for more information about the KOESTERs and SCHADEs. They lived in Laeven, Meckow, and Labbeescher. Thanks!

Re: KOESTER

Posted: 10 Apr 2009 2:44AM GMT
hi. i dont have an answer for you but i was wondering if you might have some for me? i dont know anything about where my name comes from. i dont speak to my father anymore and his father died before i was born. i have a nephew named richard regling the 4th. i would like to know a little if you had a little info. i just happened upon your message and considered it lucky since ive never even heard the name regling besides my immediate family. thanks

Re: KOESTER

Posted: 10 Oct 2009 8:03PM GMT
Hi Chad,
I'm sorry, I don't have any information about the Regling name in the US. My great-grandmother was Johanna Regling, and she died in Germany when my grandpa was only 8 years old.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions