Search for content in message boards

Old Stewart Cementery Autauga County Alabama

Old Stewart Cementery Autauga County Alabama

Posted: 6 Oct 2010 9:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
My son and I found this old cementery on the property in Autauga County Al once owned by Thomas A Stewart the son of Thomas Stewart the Revolutionary War Soldier from NC who was married to Elizabeth Grier. There are Stewart's buried there but not Thomas A nor his father. His father is buried in Elmore County and his Revolutionary War headstone has been ordered. David McCarley has posted the headstone photos and names of those buried in Stewart Cementery on findagrave.com.

Re: Old Stewart Cementery Autauga County Alabama

Posted: 23 May 2011 8:47PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Could you tell me where the cemetary is? I am living in GA but am from Prattville and am a great, great, great granddaughter of Thomas Stewart. I have just begun my search.

Louise Stewart Baldwin

Posted: 26 May 2011 9:50PM GMT
Louise which cemetery the Stewart Cemetery in Autauga Co or the one where Thomas Stewart (the Sr.) is buried in that is in Elmore County.

Posted: 25 May 2013 3:11AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
John, where are each of the cemeteries you mentioned (the Stewart cemetery in Autauga county and the one in Elmore county)? TIA - Larry

Posted: 26 May 2013 2:02AM GMT
It is in Kingston. I went out Bridge Creek Rd. Dead in and took a left. Went down a few miles and took a right at a light I believe. It was a crossroads of a sort. The cemetery is on the right in a fenced pasture. The cemetery is small and also fenced and very overthrown.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions