Search for content in message boards

John Sherman Richmond, b.1801, TN

John Sherman Richmond, b.1801, TN

Posted: 10 Oct 2006 12:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am researching my family history and have identified Owen Jefferson Richmond(b.1/13/1872in Missouri) as my grandfather, my g grandfather is Pleasant Hollaman Richmond(b.7/1839 in Meigs, Tn) and my gg grandfather as (John Sherman Richmond). He married a Mary Chastain in Rhea, TN May 22, 1822.

I have run into a brick wall trying to find John Sherman Richmond's parents or any other links to his family. I would appreciate any help that may be forthcoming.

Thanks,
Tom Ingle

Re: John Sherman Richmond, b.1801, TN

Posted: 7 Dec 2006 11:30AM GMT
John Sherman Richmond also is my ancestor and brick wall. Have not been able to find information concerning his parents or siblings.

My descendancy is via his son, John Baily Richmond.

Have not researched this line for quite a while. You have other online cousin researchers.

Interested in comparing notes.

Sue Richmond Lucas

Posted: 7 Dec 2006 5:54PM GMT
Yes, I would love to exchange information regarding John Sherman Richmond line.

Let me know what type of information you want, a GEDCOM, Word list of his descendants, etc.

I will take whatever you can provide, file, list, etc.

Thanks,
June Richmond Ingle

Posted: 8 Dec 2006 12:02AM GMT
June,

Suggest we continue directly. My e-mail is snittt@aol.com

I do not have Owen Jefferson Richmond in my database; however, my records indicate Pleasant was married three times. Looking forward to learning from which marriage you descend.

If you have not already done so, you may want to review postings on Genforum.com to see postings by other cousin researchers of this line.

Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions