Search for content in message boards

Pierce in NY, Mi and Wa

Pierce in NY, Mi and Wa

Bernice Kindel (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2000 11:22AM GMT
I am looking for the family of Jeremiah and Mary Jane Knapp Pierce. Jeremiah b 1818 Del co NY, Mary B 1822 Del Co. NY Their ch Frances B 1842 Del Co M Hiram Bunker,Sally B 1848 Del Co M --Ellis, George B 1846 Del Co. Eliza B 1847 Del Co. M Ezera Hall, Phillip B 1850 Stuben Co, Lorinda E B 1853 Stueben Co m John Castor, Emmet F B 1854,Stueben Co.,Gaylord b 1861 All NY. Family moved to Gratiot-Montcalm Co in Mi.in l863 Some of the family later moved to Whatcomb co, Wa. Any help with this family would be appreciated.

Pierce Family

Margaret Baker (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2000 7:40AM GMT
Berniece, My gggrandmother was Lodicia Pierce born abt 1812 in NY. She married John
Gay and their children were born in Michigan. Lodicia mother was Lorinda Emily Weldon and father was Amos Pierce. The Lorinda Emily make me think their is a definite connection but I don't haver any more information on the Pierce family. Hope we can find it. Maybe someone out there will have what we are looking for.

My grandfather was Phillip Hall

Posted: 20 Dec 2000 1:28PM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2001 12:22AM GMT
I am new at this and really don't know where to start but I saw your post and I do know that my grandfather was Phillp Hall and he was born in Golden Colorado in approx 1903. I also know that he had trouble getting Social Security because the courthouse in Golden burned down and they had not record of his birth.
I have no idea if this is the same family but I thought I would reply. Thanks.

Jim

Phillip Hall

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 9:14AM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2001 1:42AM GMT
James, My grandfather was born in Carter Co., KY in 1876, so he pre-dates your grandfather by a few years. As far as I know, none of our family strayed as far west as Colorado. Sorry I couldn't help.

Re: My grandfather was Phillip Hall

Posted: 24 Oct 2001 2:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2001 3:36PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce Whelchel, Crist
James, are your people connected to the Pierces that were in Golden Colorado area. I have info on Pierces there but don't recognize the surname Hall- unless one of the Pierce daughters married a Hall. Let me know.
Carol

Re: Pierce in NY, Mi and Wa

Posted: 2 Mar 2006 10:33PM GMT
My partner's name is Dennis E. Pierce. His gggrandfather was Gaylord Pierce. I've been working on this family for about a year but didn't connect to Jeremiah until the other day until I connected Gaylord to George and Emmet. Need to connect to others who are researching this family, especially those who have descended from the families in Washington since Dennis has never known any Pierce relatives. His father remembered a little from his childhood and I took it from there.

Re: Pierce in NY, Mi and Wa

Posted: 31 May 2006 1:24AM GMT
Hope you're still looking after 6 years. I need to connect with you. Gaylord Pierce is my partner's gggrandfather.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic