Search for content in message boards

Coopers in South Carolina

Coopers in South Carolina

Posted: 22 Dec 2009 4:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cooper
My grandfathers' name was Telford Cooper. I am looking for any one who knew his father, Ambrose (Ambos) Cooper or Ambrose's father, Caesar Cooper, to the best of my knowledge they were from Kingstree, South Carolina. Any information would be appreciated. They moved to Georgia . Thanks.

Re: Coopers in South Carolina

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 7:17AM GMT
Surnames: cooper
louis jurdan cooper married francis jane cumbaa they were from orangeburg county south carolina . he was born 1789 she was born in 1811. they were in ga and moved to alabama where they are buried in the old cooper cemetery in rosinton alabama. call me at 251-786-0382 if these names are familiar

Posted: 1 Aug 2010 7:54AM GMT
Surnames: Cooper
I have never heard those names before, but if you are african-american, from kingstree south carolina, and your last name is cooper we are probably related. My grand fathers name was Harry cooper and he had six kids that i know about mary, martha, tom, harry, albert, & john.

Posted: 2 Aug 2010 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: cooper
Thanks for your reply! I would love to speak with you.
If you don't mind ,will you please allow me to have your phone number. Please respond to me aon my e-mail. mreese49@bellsouth.net.

My great-great grandfather's name was Caesar Cooper and his wife's name was Maggie. My great grandfather's name was Ambrose(ambos), his wife's name was Mary Gamble. I know they were born in South Carolina. my grand father's name was Telford Cooper. I have documentation on death certificates.

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 2:30PM GMT
Hello Johnjon 824. My name is Joseph Wardlaw and i trying to put together a family tree starting with my grandmother Martha Pitman maiden name Cooper from South Carolina. She was born August 16 1910. I was on ancestry.com when i saw your message on Harry Cooper and how many children he has and one of them was named Martha. I don't know is that the same Martha or not but if you can, can you find out for me and let me know i'll appreciate it, thank you very munch. My address is P.O. Box 7131 Atlantic City NJ 08404

Posted: 27 Jul 2013 11:09PM GMT
my dad is fron kingtree SC
his dada name was tommy cooper

Posted: 27 Jul 2013 11:11PM GMT
my grandmother was married to Tommy Cooper, but her brother is a Gamble and he lives in Kingtree SC
per page

Find a board about a specific topic