Search for content in message boards

Mabel Anderson - Royal Nanny to Prince Charles

Mabel Anderson - Royal Nanny to Prince Charles

Posted: 12 Feb 2005 4:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2010 1:42PM GMT
I'm looking for information and the ancestry of Mabel Anderson. She was the Royal Nanny to Prince Charles and was supposedly the daughter of a Liverpool policeman who was killed during WW II. According to a Time magazine article in 1960, she was 33 years old.

Re: Mabel Anderson Royal Nanny

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 6:47PM GMT
I am also looking for any information on Mabel Anderson, Royal nanny. She was/is related to me , but I need to find out how, since everyone who knew is dead. Mabel sent our family in the US items such as a spoon used by infant Charles, and a tea sevice from the Royal Service.

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 3:24PM GMT
I noticed your request for info re Mabel Anderson and I can tell you that my father_in_law is related to Mabel. He is 92 years old and still living in Elgin. What is your connection to Mabel Anderson?

Posted: 4 Sep 2010 1:48PM GMT
I am unsure of the relationship. My mother who has passed away kept saying that Mabel was somehow related. My G-Grandfather, Alexander Stables, was married to Elizabeth Anderson, daughter of James Anderson and Frances Garden. Elizabeth was born 29 Jan 1860 in Banffshire. She died 29 Jul 1951 in Edzell SCT. That is the extent of my knowledge.
I have tried to find the relationship to Mabel but so far unsuccessful. I would appreciate anything that you could pass along.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions