Search for content in message boards

Thomas Frost Bible

Thomas Frost Bible

Posted: 25 Nov 2009 12:09PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Frost Croxen
I have a family bible in my possession that was found by my Grandmother in an Op-Shop.
It belonged to a THOMAS FROST and details inside that it was given to him by his mother as he left England for Australia in 1852.
There are many hand written entries, including references to his parents (William and Mary Frost), a sister Jane and the birth details for his children – including the exact time of day they were born!
Places mentioned include “Allen Farm” (Kentisbeare, Devonshire) Prahan, Williamstown, Maryborough and Talbot.
I would dearly love for it to be returned to a descendant of Thomas.

Re: Thomas Frost Bible

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 5:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi I notice that your post was some years ago but I am really interested in the bible you found.

Thomas Frost was my gg grandfather - my great grandfather Jules Detez married Mary Ellen Frost, Thomas'daughter.

Please let me know how you got on with the bible.

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 11:44PM GMT
Hello again

I notice that you are still looking at family history and I am very keen to know how you got on concerning the bible. If it is more convenient, my email address is zachie111@gmail.com. and I am currently located in Hervey Bay, Queesland.

Best wishes for the festive season.

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 10:38PM GMT
Hello,

I have sent a reply to your gmail account. Good news, it would appear that you are a descendant of Thomas!

Regards,
Fiona
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions