Search for content in message boards

Richard Warner Cooper (Dick)

Richard Warner Cooper (Dick)

Denise McLain (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 6:55AM GMT
Looking for family related to Richard. His Mother (Deseased) Hassie Cooper. Hassie had 2 kids Richard Cooper and Joyce Cooper Moore.Both born in Tn I think. Joyce Married Frank Moore (ARMY)then Adopted her brother Richards son Doug who would be about 40 or so now and Joyce also had a daughter Becky who would be about 35 now.Richard has been married numerouse times and has kids all over the country side.Possible offspring in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tenn. Ar. Ms.. and shall I go on and on. Richard would now be 69 years old. Any information on these people would be appriciated.

Re: Richard Warner Cooper (Dick)

Posted: 4 Oct 2005 5:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cooper / Lucas / Holmes
This post was deleted by the author on 23 Aug 2013 12:07AM GMT

Denise (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2005 9:54PM GMT
Im not sure if we are of the same coopers or not, i would like to chat and see if we can find out. you can e-mail me at checkerd at America On Line or checkerd@aol.com my name is Denise Marchele Cooper. Are you from Ca, I am in Ohio?? Do you know if your Richards mothers name was Hassie?

Posted: 5 Oct 2005 5:24AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 23 Aug 2013 12:08AM GMT

Denise (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2005 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: COOPER
well it appears that your father is my half brother ( what a hoot! ). My name is Denise Marchele Cooper . I was born 7-5-1964. Richard married my mother on May 24th 1963. They separated when I was about a week old and I have no memory of ever eeting or seeing him ( no loss im sure from what I have heard). I have 2 children Dale Michael 4-14-84 and Mikayla Breann 4-22-93. I have no real knowlege of Richard aka DICK. I did spend some time visiting with Hassie and Joice when I was a child, And I do know for certain your dad and I have another half brother Doug that was adopted by Joyce. I can provide you with many dates and some names as well as Hassies parents names places of birth etc. My mother died several years ago. When I was a teen ager I tried to get in touch with Joice to see if I could meet my birth father ( Richard) It was told to me that he felt it had been to long and he didnt believe I was his. Years after that when my mother became ill she gave me a bag with some of Richards hair clippings, and some other odd ball things. Just really wanting to know I had a DNA test was performed and it was a 99.3336 match. I really have no inclination to ever meet him. However I would like to be able to communicate with my half sibblings. Shoot ya never know when somone might need a kidney.. lol . If you are interested in the data I have to add to your links , I would be happy to provide you with what I have. if you respond. If your father would be interested in communicating I am at checkerd@aol.com.

Good wishes. Denise

Posted: 30 Jul 2009 6:12AM GMT
Wow this is quite an interesting site. My name is Robert L. Cooper. Richard, or as I like to call him Dick, is my father as well. He was married to my mother Carol for at least 13 years. I believe that they married around 1965. He adopted my 2 brothers Dan and Tom. I know that when he married my mother she was his 5 wife. While they were married he did become an ordained Baptist minister. I have been trying to find more information regarding Dick. I'd love to know if he is still living or has passed. I am truly hoping that someone finds this information and contacts me. My email address is rcoop72@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 8:52PM GMT
ahh Robert ___ Cooper, oh come on thats my father his name was robert allen cooper then change by ronald Lloyed holmes to robin charles holmes when he was adopted.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic