Search for content in message boards

Searching for Descendants of Isom and Angeline(a) Newton Wetherington

Searching for Descendants of Isom and Angeline(a) Newton Wetherington

Posted: 6 Oct 2001 12:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2002 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: WETHERINGTON
I am searching for descendants of Isom and Angeline(a) Newton Wetherington, originally from South Ga. They emigrated to Clark County approximately 1855-1860. I have been able to contact one descendant, but have not connected all of the way yet. Joseph Berry was one of their children, as was a Louise or Louisa. Isom was the brother of my grandfather, Macklin Wetherington. They were both sons of Peter Wetherington, Jr. of Lowndes County, GA who died in the Civil War. Any information would be appreciated and I have a lot of information I am willing to share. Ann Wetherington Greer

Re: Searching for Descendants of Isom and Angeline(a) Newton Wetherington

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 4:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2004 5:38AM GMT
Louisa wetherington married rance lee who was my grandmohters mother and father. Her name was nellie and she married John harvey Burgess who was my great grandfather. John and nellie had several children but only three survived to be grown. they were my father harvey alexander, mildred adineburgess johnson who passed away about 6 months ago, and katie mae burgess baird who lives in Houston Texas. my father passed away about 4 years ago in malvern arkansas. I am originally from malvern but now live in virginia. please email me at burgessdvd@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions