Search for content in message boards

cole family photos

cole family photos

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 2:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Oct 2012 2:39PM GMT
Surnames: Cole , Massey
I am looking for a website that contains old family photos. a cousin found a old photo of william aven massey son of elmira cole but he can not remember the address of the web site. William Aven Massey is my great grandfather and his mother was Elmira Phebe Cole. They lived in Geogia. can anyone help me find these old photos.

Re: cole family photos

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 11:50PM GMT
Ray, if you go to google and do qn Image search for William Aven Massey, one of the very first pictures is a family in Roane, TX. Is this him?

Posted: 6 Oct 2012 12:30AM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2012 12:31AM GMT
Yes that is him but that is one that I posted the one I am looking for is a tintype when he was a very young man i will attach it to this post. i have never seen this photo before and I am wanting to verify that it is really a photo of William Aven Massey and not some one else.
Attachments:

Posted: 26 Aug 2013 1:02AM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Smith, Reagan
?? I may have the tintype of what looks to be of the same boy. I am a Cole and Smith descendent. I will upload it if you want.

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 1:20PM GMT
Yes please or you can send it to my email address at raymassey@tx.rr.com. Do you know if the photo is of William Aven Massey or is it of an unknown young man.
Ray Massey
per page

Find a board about a specific topic