Search for content in message boards

William Wayne Morrow d. 2010

William Wayne Morrow d. 2010

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 5:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Dec 2011 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Morrow
I am looking for anyone that knew William Wayne Morrow (b 1921 in Kansas, died 2010). He moved to the Nampa Valley. Upon his death, he requested that his ashes to be placed with his daughter Jenny Morrow, who died when she was about 5 years old. He was not able to share a lot at this time but we think that Jenny could be buried in the Nampa area. Any help that anybody can provide would be great. We think that he came to the Nampa valley in the late 1950's. So Jenny could have died anywhere from the 1960s or 1970s.

Re: William Wayne Morrow d. 2010

Posted: 27 Sep 2011 12:18AM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2011 12:51PM GMT
I checked old city directories from the 1960s and 1970s and found no listing for William Morrow. That doesn't mean that he didn't live in the area, only that he didn't live in town. It's possible that either a local library or the Idaho Historical Library might have an old telephone directory with a listing, and that might help narrow the cemeteries to search. Family trees on Ancestry indicate William's parents, Charles and Hazel, died 7 Jun 1978 and 2 Apr 1987 respectively. If you haven't already obtained their obituaries, they may yield some information. Good luck.

Posted: 2 May 2012 3:30PM GMT
Surnames: Morrow, Murphy
Still looking for anyone who knew William Wayne Morrow. Latest information. We did find a divorce notice in the Idaho Press between Daisy Ramona and William Wayne Morrow in August 1976. They were married in 1971 in Lovelock, NV. It appears that she went by Ramona and was Ramona Murphy when they got married.

Posted: 2 May 2012 9:24PM GMT
William Morrow's obituary appeared in both the Colville Statesman-Examiner and the Tri-City Herald (Kennewick, WA). He married again in 1986, and it appears his wife is still living. One obituary stated he had lived in tri-cities area 15 years, then Chehalis for 10 years, and returned to Kennewick in July, 2010. Funeral director who handled arrangements was Hillcrest Memorial Center in Kennewick. They could advise you of the disposition. If I'm able to help with a burial record or obit for Jenny after you get that information, I'd be glad to do so.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions