Search for content in message boards

Shaw-Balfour connections

Shaw-Balfour connections

Posted: 9 May 2000 10:33AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 11:15PM GMT
Looking for anyone who has relationships to Bertha Emma Balfour Shaw, Constance Balfour Shaw, Frances Maud Balfour Shaw, Georgina Balfour Shaw, Gertrude Palmer Balfour Shaw, Harold Balour Shaw, Herbert George Balfour Shaw, Mathilda Balfour Shaw, Minnie Maria Balfour Shaw. Pls email me at funfam40@hotmail.com

william shaw woolrich

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 11:15AM GMT
Edited: 19 Oct 2001 10:16PM GMT
hi

i have quite a bit of info on the candian

woolrichs please contact me

peter woolrich

Woolryche

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 5:03AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 11:15PM GMT
Peter,
What is your Email Address?
Looking forward to talking to you!
Lisa Mills
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 7:11AM GMT
Edited: 19 Oct 2001 10:16PM GMT

Re: Shaw Canadians

Wanda Selby (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2003 8:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shaw/Crosby/Smith
I am grasping at straws. My grandmother was Lottie Smith, Her parents were William Coleman Smith and Clara Jeanette or Janet Crosby. Clara's parents were Sarah Jane Shaw and Bert Crosby. Clara Jeanette was born near Lake Michigan.I think perhaps that the Shaws came into US from Canada. Sarah Jane was Wyandotte and Bert Crosby was 3/4 Cherokee. Are there any ties here or do you think not? Thanks, Wanda E. Selby
Posted: 16 Dec 2012 6:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Dec 2012 6:41PM GMT
Hi Peter,

I am related to Edward S. Woolrich (1899) SF LA
Son of Georgina and Harry Shaw.

Harry, son or William and Sarah.

Looking for any information on this family line.

Also if there are any descendants of Edward Stephen Woolrich. I would like to get pictures, stories, and info.

Edward married my Great grand mother Leanora Shiels. It was in 1918-1920 they had two children and separated.
They erased all memory of the Woolrich family through her 2nd marrage with Dr. Herb Crall.
If I had to guess, Leanora's family was overseas with WW1. When the Scottish Shiels Dr's (Medal of honor) found out she wed a Morman / Mergovian bloodline (Angell).
Edward divorced Leanora and he went to San Diego and remarried Hazel Viola Cole. Any Children?
If not looking for a brother of Edward with info on my long lost Great Grand-Father.

I am born on the same birth date as him 8/12.
Also he was born in Helena, Montana. My wife is name Helena. There is a connection and if you could help me, I would appreciate.

They were Freemasons and geneology seemed more planned than not for some reason.

skgiesea@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic