Search for content in message boards

Louis Gross family-Newburgh, N.Y.

Louis Gross family-Newburgh, N.Y.

Lucretia Canade Koskella (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2001 2:07PM GMT
Looking for information on Louis Gross, my grandfather, who settled in Newburgh, N.Y. sometime around 1890. His children were:
Fanny, Josephine, Gregory, Anthony, John Dix,
Rose, Laura. Grateful for any info provided.

Re: Louis Gross family-Newburgh, N.Y.

CANADE (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2002 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
HI IM SURE THERES NO RELATION HERE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE LAST NAME CANADE ORIGINATES FROM . I AM ALSO A CANADE AND WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT SOME HERITAGE BACKGROUND. YOUR REPLY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

CANADE (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2002 2:07AM GMT
HI IM SURE THERES NO RELATION HERE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE LAST NAME CANADE ORIGINATES FROM . I AM ALSO A CANADE AND WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT SOME HERITAGE BACKGROUND. YOUR REPLY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Posted: 4 Mar 2002 6:51PM GMT
Surnames: CANADE
My father was Vincent G. Canade, and was born in San Giorgio, Albanese, prov cozenza, Italy. His mother was Lucrezia, and father Francis. For further info, please e-mail me : LucreziaK@aol.com
I have a geneological record going back to 1742.

Posted: 10 Mar 2002 5:34AM GMT
Surnames: gross- canade
In reply to your inquiry on the "Canade" name, I was unable to e-mail you. Your e-mail address posted no longer valid with aol. Please send me your proper email address for further information.

canade (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2002 5:53AM GMT
Surnames: canade
To Canade querry. Please send me your corrected e-mail address for further info. The mabyebaby@aol invalid address.

Posted: 27 Nov 2013 3:17AM GMT
Surnames: Canade
I am not sure if you are still interested but I think I am related to the same person. I am the granddaughter of Vincent Canade. I would love to hear your connection so email me.
mel4_1999@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Melanie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions