Search for content in message boards

hughes

Posted: 16 Jan 2008 9:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: hughes
im looking for info on a sarah hughes 1894 in keady i know she had two brothers james and joseph, sisters tess alice and kate.she also had a brother called francis. i think he fathers name was joseph but on some records its james i also think her mother was rose ann mcgeough. i could be wrong please help its very importnant to us that we find this info.
Posted: 4 Nov 2012 2:28PM GMT
Surnames: McGeough, Murphy, Mulvey, Rogers
I have a Rose Ann McGeough b 1882 in Carriff, Forkhill, Co. Armagh on my Tree who was the daughter of Michael McGeough and Ann Murphy also of Carriff. Rose Ann McGeough married a Mulvey. She had a daughter Gerri who married a Rogers and they had a daughter Clodagh. I have only just started this research and no nothing more about that particular part of the family - I am not at all sure this is the correct Rose Ann you are looking for though.

Re: hughes

Posted: 21 Aug 2013 6:12PM GMT
Have a Joseph Hughes married to a Catherine Curran in 1879 in Keady. Children names include James Joseph and Patrick Joseph plus Teresa, Alice, Catherine (Kate) and others. Would be interested to share information

Re: hughes

Posted: 21 Aug 2013 6:17PM GMT
Contact me direct on this email evabowdenwade@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic