Search for content in message boards

Elmer Bennett

Elmer Bennett

Jayne (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 8:11PM GMT
As to the business my grandfather owned was not an electrical business but a televidion and radio technician. He was also a full blooded Cherokee Indian. I have a picture of his mother on her front porch with a man walking in to house and a picture of my great-grandfather. I do not know their names. Could you please let me know if you know who I am talking about. I would really like to know more about him. The family's history is very important to me. Thank you
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 9:39PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jan 2003 5:27AM GMT
Jayne, When and where is this picture taken? Oklahoma, Texas, Kentucky? email me:
jojomaryviola@hotmail.com Jo L

PICTURE

Elmer Bennett (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 11:11AM GMT
I am not real sure when the picture was taken, somewhere in the mid to late 40's I believe and to where it was a dirt lot in front of a T.V. tower. He was smiling in the picture and we don't know who took the picture. He lift my fathers family when he was very young and we don't know that much after that. We just found out that he had 2 other children after he left when my father died. We know that they were daughters but no names or locations. Thanks for your help, Jayne
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 9:05PM GMT
I think this reply was sent to me by mistake. But, I am a BENNETT and am looking for my ancestors. I would love to see the picture. My gfather was W. E. BENNETT married to NORA PEACOCK (her Indian name was "LITTLE PEACOCK"). I have a brother named DAVID, but he was born 1957. Please email me the picture. jojomaryviola@hotmail.com
I have run into a brick wall and am trying to follow any lead. Thank you. Jo L

Bennett Family

Lynda (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2000 3:17PM GMT
Hi, I saw that you have a brother named David and he was
born in 1957 and that you are of a Cherokee Indian decent.
Do you know a Jason Everett Bennett, he was born in either 1957
or 1958. He, too, is Cherokee Indian. He is my daughter's father
and she wants to meet him. I haven't seen him since I was pregnant
with her because he took off when I was 7 months pregnant. He does
know about her, but chose not to have anything to do with her for 17
years. Now, she is anxious to meet him and to find out what he is like.
She has never had a real father in her life and she has an empty spot
that needs to be filled. If you can help, please email me at SillyG726@aol.com
Thanks for your help. Have a great day!

JASON E. BENNETT

Posted: 19 May 2000 8:18PM GMT
Sorry, I don't know a Jason Bennett. Keep looking and good luck. Jo B
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions