Search for content in message boards

Wauchula Cemetery, Hardee County, Florida

Wauchula Cemetery, Hardee County, Florida

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 8:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Aug 2008 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: Danzey, Pringle
I understand that the City of Wauchula administrates the cemetery. Can anyone give me directions to the Wauchula Cemetery. From the map I found it looks to be located somewhere off South 6th Avenue. Can anyone give me specific details? Though not listed in the index, I am seeking the grave of Leona Danzey who died between 1913-1915. She may be buried near her grandfather Francis Marion Pringle who died July 29, 1918 and has a large marker.
Attachments:

Re: Wauchula Cemetery, Hardee County, Florida

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 10:19PM GMT
As you are headed South out off Wauchula, it is on the West side. You cannot miss it.
If you stop by Wauchula city hall, they can have someone meet you at the cemetery. You have a good chance that their maps will show who is buried and where. 1913/1915 is too early to go to the funeral home. They were not in business then.
Good
Hunting,
Frank

Posted: 22 Aug 2008 4:58PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2008 8:29PM GMT
Thanks Frank. Is there a road a street name for the cemetery? Is it off 6th Avenue and Main Street?

Posted: 22 Aug 2008 10:36PM GMT
I doubt there is a proper name give to that street. Actually it is more of a rough gravel road leading off the main North/South route. The cemetery sits pretty much right on the highway. Wauchula isn't that large. You can hardly miss it.
Frank

Posted: 29 Nov 2008 7:36PM GMT
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Pr...;

Memorial page for Francis Marion Pringle.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic