Search for content in message boards

Pollack

Pollack

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 11:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pollack, Polak, Carlson
Looking for Dora Pollack. I believe she was born in New York between 1845 and 1855. Her brother Charles F. (b. 1852) moved to Wisconsin. She also had a brother Ira. She married a Frenchman and moved to Michigan. Her son-in-law was Jack Carlson who lived in Escanaba. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Pollack

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 1:17AM GMT
Who was Jack Carlson married to? Do you know his approximate birthdate?

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 12:56PM GMT
Thank you for responding. I posted this for a friend. This is all the information she had. I was hoping a relative of this Jack Carlson would respond.

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 5:59AM GMT
I have limited information on Dora Pollock in my family tree--I'm related to her husband, Henry Hardwick.

I have Dora born in Wisconsin around 1861, the daughter of George and Sylvie Pollock, who were born in NY. Dora married Henry Hardwick in 1876 in Oconto County, Wisconsin. Their daughter Irene married John P. Carlson in 1914 and they lived for a time in Kipling (Brampton Twp.) as well as in Escanaba.

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 1:06PM GMT
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This will make my friend very happy (as well as me). She has been stonewalled for several years. I'll pass this on to her asap.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic