Search for content in message boards

I can look up records for you!! . Campbell Co. VA

I can look up records for you!! . Campbell Co. VA

Debbie Jordan Maddox (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2004 12:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
I go to the clerks office regularly, if you should need anything, be sure to let me know.

Re: I can look up records for you!!

Posted: 15 Mar 2004 12:47PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2005 8:59PM GMT
Debbie:

Is there a charge for your service or just for copies, postage costs?

Janice

Debbie Jordan Maddox (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2004 4:16PM GMT
Just for like copies and postage.

Barbra Forshee (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2004 2:43PM GMT
Hell-o,
I am trying to find information on my great grandfather.
William K.Ruhland.My grandfather Robert Edward Ruhland
was born in Campbell County May 25,1890.His mother was lark or Lottie Dowdy.Will pay for any help.

Thank you
Barbra

Margaret Gagliardi (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2004 12:29AM GMT
Debbie,
On your next trip to the courthouse would you look in the deed indexes for both grantee and grantor and see if Armistead Carter bought or sold land in Campbell Co.? I have his Will from Chesterfield Co and it says he owns land in what looks like Camell Co. Campbell is the closest sounding county to this word that I can find. He gives this land to his wife Elizabeth Carter but says that his brother Robert Carter currently lives on this land. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. meg

L.Burnett (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2004 2:54AM GMT
Do you do marriage lookups? I don't know how far back the records go. I need to find a Lucy Reed that married either John Talley, John Peyton Talley or Peyton Talley. I know that Carter Talley was married 1788 in Campbell county to Patty Martha Gouldin.
Supposedly he is the son of Peyton Talley and Lucy Reed.
Since Carter was 18 at the time of their marriage. I assume that Lucy Reed and Peyton Talley would have been married before 1770.

Posted: 27 Mar 2004 4:52PM GMT
HI, I'm looking for the marriage record of Betty Finch( or Betsy Finch) a marriage was given in the History of Campbell Co. as 1794 The Campbell County Marriage book in our library only went back to 1796 for Finch marriages. Any help is appreciated. I'm trying to note documentation or sources.
Mary

Helen Litchford Kinsley (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2004 9:09PM GMT
Hi I saw your message and wondered if you knew if there are any books on Campbell Co. Va. marriages that any one can purchase. I would like to buy them. If you can help please let me know. Thank you for any info . Helen

Jimmy Forrest (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2004 12:23AM GMT
I am looking for information on a John Hancock in Campbell Co., VA between the years of 1830 and 1860. In particular, I am looking for a will and/or chancery cases involving this individual. From census records, I believe he died between 1840 and 1860. I believe one of his sons to be Obediah Hancock (father of George Washington Hancock). I am hoping to find information to connect these individuals. Geo lists his birthplace as Campbell Co., VA in his pension application. Given his age at the time of the application, he would have been born around 1830. Obediah and George later moved to Wythe Co., VA. If you need any more information, please let me know. I would also like any information on these individuals if it exists. I DO know that they were in Wythe Co., VA in 1840 but there is no indication that John made the move. I am more than happy to pay for any costs incurred for copies of the documents and delivery. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Jimmy Forrest

Angie Trahan (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2004 3:30AM GMT
I am seeking information on James Jones married to Elizabeth ?. He was born on 17 June 1750 in Campbell Co. I need to know who his parents were and what his wife's last name was. He died on 11 March 1845 in Robertson Co, TN. Can you help?

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions