Search for content in message boards

John Harlan Edwards

John Harlan Edwards

Posted: 11 Oct 2008 11:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for the obituary of John Harlan Edwards father of Richard Perry Edwards and Doris Edwards. He was married to Opal Bauer or Opal Brauer. Any census or other document that mentions his parents names. I believe he died in Ogden Utah in the 1940's

Re: John Harlan Edwards

Posted: 12 Oct 2008 6:34PM GMT
Hello,

I think that I might have it. I am the grandson to James Dale Edwards a brother to John Harlan.

In what way are you related to John Harlan? Please email directly with your email address and I will in the meantime look for the obit.

Johnny J. Edwards
johnny6_28_66@yahoo.com

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 6:32AM GMT
I am Natasha Edwards Lund. John Harlan was my paternal grandfather. My father's name was Richard Perry Edwards. I apologize for it being so long in getting back to you. If you have any information or a copy of the obituary I would love to have a copy. Thank you!

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 4:04AM GMT
NaTasha-
I knew a Dick Edwards growing up in Ogden Utah. I am currently looking at a picture he took hanging on my kitchen wall. I believe he was an awesome photographer. I remember Opal..spent many afternoons having bread and butter with her before her husband died. I have a little new testament bible he gave me with -Love, Dick written on the inside. I have been trying to locate you for months. Do I have the right NaTasha? Any iformation you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Cherie' Winner

Posted: 23 Jul 2009 7:00PM GMT
Hello,

I have the obit for John Harlan Edwards. He was the brother to my grandfather James dale edwards.

I have tried twice to attatch it to this and it wont let me.

Please forward your email address to me and I will send it to you.

Johnny J. Edwards
grandson to
James Dale Edwards
per page

Find a board about a specific topic