Search for content in message boards

Dall, William

Dall, William

Posted: 3 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: Dall, Lebrun, Couillard
I am looking for ancestors of my grandfather, William Dall who was born in Penobscot County at Basin Mills, Maine. I believe his mother was Sophia Lebrun (Maiden Name?). I have no information as to his father. He had at least two brothers possibly named Louis and Henry. William worked for the Central Maine railroad, possibly as a track layer and maintenance. William moved to Brunswick and married Delia Couillard. I would put his birth date to be around the turn of the century. I would appreciate any information and would most like to get his birth record if available.

Jack Donahue

Dall, William

Posted: 7 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 8:18PM GMT
Surnames: Dall
I have researched more records and have some corrections to the message asking for information on William Dall who was born at Basin Mills, Maine in Penobscot County. I now have names for his brothers as being George, Henry, Edmund and Harold. His birth date wouls be around 1880s to 1895 or so.
His mother's maiden name was NOT Lebrun. That came from my grandmother's side. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

Jack
Posted: 26 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2003 5:53PM GMT
Surnames: LeBrun, Palardy, Paradis, Benoit
Searching for g grandparents: Julie LeBrun & Alexandre Palardy married (Sept. 20, 1970) at Notre Dame,St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Moved to Massachuetts. The name LeBrun may have been changed to Brown. Had may children of whom I know of: Laura and Clorinda Palardy (AKA = Paradis) 10/28/1883 or 11/4/1883 in Worcester, Mass. Clorinda married Arthur Breault, then Joseph George Benoit (5/7/1911). Location unknown (Possibly Woonsocket). Does anybody have information on this family. Claudette Benoit-Rockwell

Re: Dall, William

Christina (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2001 5:14PM GMT
My grandfathers name was George Dall,he lived in the Brunswick Maine area. I never met him though.

Posted: 3 Aug 2005 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Dall, Thibodeau
William's Father was John Henry Dall & his mother was Sophie Thibodeau. He was born 4/15/1892. He had 10 brithers & sisters. If you want more information, please let me know.

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 4:27PM GMT
Surnames: dall marquis thibodeau
Hi William,
My grandfather was also George Dall born 03 Feb 1886 in Caribou Maine. My mother was his 13th born. I have the genealogy of his father "John Dall and Sophie Thibodeu" down. I have been up to Temiscouata trying to find graves of James and Leocadie dall. They were John's parents.

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 10:10PM GMT
Surnames: Dall
Is your mother Alice Constance Dall?

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 10:29PM GMT
Yes, and if you want I can send you the tree that I have. Would you like it as a family tree maker file or a gedcom. Also my regular email is bbso1@netzero.com
Tina

Posted: 26 Mar 2008 3:16AM GMT
Family Tree Maker would be great. I can send you mine if you would like also.

Posted: 26 Jul 2013 2:50PM GMT
I dont know if you found the graves of Leocdie and James I am their great great grandson the great grandson of their son James i just found out that Leocadie died in brunswick maine they have her name misspelled Spelled as Geocadie they have her psrents names wrong also but her age at death and the date of death of 1905 coincides with her birth date of 1824 if this is truly her the cause of death was being burned to death so they may be buried in brunswick i was also told they may be buried in hallowell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions