Re: Family Pindter

Alejandro garcia (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2001 3:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is it a Ashkenazic Last name?

Posted: 15 Feb 2003 1:50AM GMT
I'm looking for Pindter from Triest, relative to the Baron von Pindter.

Posted: 16 Feb 2003 4:02PM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2004 10:19AM GMT
Surnames: Pindter
Fernando,

maybe you have done so already, you should anyway post this query on one of the Italy message boards, since Triest (Trieste) is Italian today. I don't know which region this is (it's NE), so you could try Italy > General at http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/board/rw/localities.weurop... - somebody there would know a more specific board.

I would also try the LSD site - there may be microfilmed records there.

Regards

Tilman Brandl

Leodegar Kneissler (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2006 8:22PM GMT
Hello Fernando,
My grandmother was Rosa Pindter v.Pindtershofen. The barones Binder or Pindter are only another branch of the family. How are you related to this family?
mfg
Leodegar

Posted: 16 Nov 2006 5:50PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2006 6:40PM GMT
Hi, I am Fernando's Cousin that lives in San Diego California.
We have always heard the story of this lastname since we were kids, our grandparents have always told us about this surname. We thought they were kiding because the lastname Pindter is so similar to Von Pindterhofen. Anyway, we know that Domingo Najera y de Pindter is a child of one of the V. Pindtershofen we are trying to establish the connection through a family that came directly from Vienna and set up shop in Mexico. We know that Domingo visited Vienna and even studied there, he was also knighted by Victor Manuele during his lifetime. Can you maybe fill us in with some info?

Posted: 19 Jan 2007 7:02PM GMT
Hi, im searching about my family tree and im very intersted to find out more about it.

Posted: 9 Dec 2007 11:17AM GMT
I would like to know about the family of Domingo Najera Pindter. His wife was Graciela Castro Mata, from Costa Rica.
I am writing a paper about Fernandez family (founded in Costa Rica in 1699) and PACIFICA DE CASTRO who was born PACIFICA FERNANDEZ was a grandmother of Graciela Castro Mata.
Also I would like to know the PINDTER parents of ELISA PINDTER, the mother of Domingo Najera Pinter.
Best regards,
Joaquín A. Fernández,
Costa Rica.
RESUMEN: Deseo obtener datos sobre la ascendencia de Elisa Pindter, madre de Domingo Nájera Pindter. También datos sobre los hijos de Domingo Nájera Pindter y Graciela Castro Mata, concretamente el nombre de sus esposas y esposos y de sus nietos y nietas. Muchas gracias !!!

Posted: 9 Dec 2007 11:24AM GMT
Dear Fernando:
I am Joaquin Fernandez from Costa Rica.
Mr. Domingo Najera Pindter marriage in Costa Rica with Graciela Castro-Mata.
I have the name of the children of Domingo and Graciela, but I would like to contact o to know the name of their descendants because I am writing a paper about FERNANDEZ familiy and Pacifica Fernandez-de-Castro was a grandmother of Graciela Castro-Mata.
Also I would like to know about the parents of Elisa Pindter, mother of Domingo Najera Pindter.
Best regards,
Joaquin Fernandez
Costa Rica

per page

Find a board about a specific topic