Search for content in message boards

BEASLEY TAYLOR

BEASLEY TAYLOR

Sandra Logan (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am writing a book about my ancestors William (Rev. War Vet) & Elizabeth Taylor Beasley, Kentucky Settlers in Butler & Warren Counties. & their known Descendents.
Any descendant of these two wishing to submit items, family data, etc. , please contact me.

The title of the book is "Leaves of the Core Creek Tree"

Thanks,
Sandie

Beasley

Posted: 10 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 5:22AM GMT
Surnames: BEASLEY, BEESLEY
My husband is in the bloodline to William Beasley, His father was hurshel Beesley,son of Calvine F.Beesley,son ofRobert Beasley,son of Wiley R.Beasley,son of Elizabeth Beasley,daughter of William Beasley.Just Starting on the family tree. Is there anything on William's father? Hurshel is buried at Zion Harmony Cem.in Butler co. Calvine F.is at Swift's cem.Butler co. Would also like to know where William is Buried.Thanks Paula

William Beasley

Posted: 26 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 2:11PM GMT
Surnames: BEASLEY
I am also researching a William Beasley who was my grand-father. He was born in KY but I know nothing about him, not even his father's name. He was born on November 5, 1864. His mother was from Kentucky but my grandmother said his father was from IL, she thought. (Think his mother's last name was Maloney).

Beasley

Sandie Mae (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT

I just saw this response today...that's why it took so long to reply...I have some info at my web page...there is a Beasly link
Sandie Mae

Re: BEASLEY TAYLOR

Posted: 17 Jun 2010 11:33PM GMT
I would be really interested in purchasing this book. Where would I find it.

Thank you,
wanda.whitworth@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions