Search for content in message boards

MILLER IN ELLENBURG AREA

MILLER IN ELLENBURG AREA

Pat Quinn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Rabideau, Brooks, Tourville, Barcomb, LaValley
I am looking for my great grandmother's family. The Miller's of Ellenburg. I have very little to go on other than possible connections. Her name was Elizabeth M. Miller (Dukett). She was born July 1877 in Ellenburgh and died February 2, 1974 in Ogdensburg. She lived in Saranac Lake area and is buried their. She had 5 childrren that I know of Joseph Edward Dukett, Albert Dukett, died in recently, Mary Dukett (adopted out), Lewis Ralph Dukett, and John Dukett. Last know husband was Albert Dukett from Saranac Lake. Her siblings were Mary Miller(Brooks), John Miller (wife Lydia), Edward Miller (wife Helen Tourville), Andrew Miller (wife Lillian Barcomb). We believe her mother and father were Frank Miller and Mary Babeau (died 1926)who are buried in St. Edwards Cemetary in Ellenburg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Mary Babeau?

Posted: 19 Sep 2001 1:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Babeau, Babeu, Babbie
Did you ever determine if the Mary who died 1926 married to Frank Miller was indeed a Babeau?

Am trying to connect all the Babeu/Babeau families to a single tree ... am interested if this was proven or disproven...

http://home.aol.com/BabeuFamily
per page

Find a board about a specific topic