in Grant,IN. She Married John Danford and had four children
any info would be greatly appreciated.

Charles W Osborn & Lydia Hammer

Richard H Osborn (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2003 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jul 2003 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: OSBORN, HAMMER
I'm looking for Family of Charles W Osborn & Lydia Hammer living in Hamilton County,Indiana.There Children were Phebe J,Jesse L,Danie l E,Mary I, Ruth A,Cyrus,Lydia R,Ob ed A,Charles J,Mother Of Charles W Osborn was Charity born in 1802 in Guilford County,North Carolina.Some of the Children move and lived in Howard & Grant County,Indiana.Aroun d GreenTown,& Swayzee,Indiana. ................................... Charles W Osborn & Lydia Hammer were my GreatGrandParents.And Jesse L Osborn Married Sarah J Tyler and were my GrandParents.And the other children would be my Great Uncle & Aunts.If you know any thing about them please write me about them.And if there are any family from these still living there or in Indiana eles where.Thanks For Your Help. Richard H Osborn

Re: Eva Osborn in Grant,IN

sandra Clements (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2003 8:34PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2003 8:39PM GMT
Surnames: Osborn, Wentworth
Richard I'm Afraid i cant help you my great grandparents were
Jonathon Osborn born 1839and anna wentworth b 1839
there daughter was Eva osborn i have no ideal about any family oher then this i am new at this family history stuff but am trying if i find anything will forward it to you
thankyou sandra

Bill (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2003 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 22 Dec 2003 6:02PM GMT
Surnames: Osborn
Jonathan son of Samuel and Fanny of Grant county? Do you have the name of Samuel's father?

Richard H Osborn (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2003 5:38AM GMT
Edited: 23 Dec 2003 5:44AM GMT
Surnames: Osborn
Dear Bill, I know nothing on the Osborns except who Charles W Osborn & Lydia Hammer were and who there children were.The only Osborn I know of were son,s to these.There names were Jesse L Osborn(My GrandFather )Obed Osborn(My Great Uncle) the rest I know nothing of.There were 10 Children all together.So if you know any that are related.Please let me know.I know nothing about a samuel Osborn.Or a Eva Osborn.Would like very Much to fine Osborn's That I'm related too.Hope you can help . Richard H Osborn P.S.May be some in Swayzee,In diana that may know about the Osborn side.There was a Lady at the Bank that was a Osborn befor she got married to a Ringo.

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 12:01AM GMT
Surnames: Osborn / Ringo
I am searching for family of Obed Osborn. He had a great grandson named Robert Eugene Osborn who died in 1965 after being hit by a car when walking home. Robert Eugene Osborn is my biological father. I am searching for my biological siblings. We were taken away by child welfare in 1955 and I haven't seen my siblings since 1957. Is there anything you can tell me to help my search.
Obeds daughter Eva Ringo was Roberts grandmother she raised him.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions