Search for content in message boards

Mary Ann O'Brien Brown (Bone) ?

Mary Ann O'Brien Brown (Bone) ?

Posted: 23 Jun 2012 9:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown, O'Brien Bone
I was given information about a 3rd great grandmother who is supposed to be buried in Winfield KS. She was born 16 Aug 1807 in Ireland and died 16 Aug 1909 (on her 102nd birthday) in or near Winfield Kansas. She is not listed on Find a Grave.

She was married to William Brown who died in 1864 and may have remarried someone named Bone???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Mary Ann O'Brien Brown (Bone) ?

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 1:40PM GMT
I found the following entry in the book, "Births and Deaths of Cowley County, Kansas as Abstracted from the Winfield Daily Courier and Other Sources 1875-1969". That entry had appeared in the Winfield Courier on 23 Aug 1906. The material in brackets was found in the book, "History of Cowley County, Kansas, Vol. I - The Beginning", by Richard Kay Wortman & Mary Ann Wortman: The Arkansas City Historical Society in cooperation with the Cowley County Historical Society & the Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum, Gilliland Printing, Arkansas City, KS, 1996 ------: BROWN, Mary A.; born 11 Aug 1800 [or 15 Aug 1803] in England [or Queens Co., Ireland], died 20 Aug 1905 [Wichita, KS], buried in St. Mary's Cemetery, [married in 1837 to William (dec.), 13 children who are dec.], left son John W[illiam]

Re: Mary Ann O'Brien Brown (Bone) ?

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 5:26PM GMT
WOW that's them!! Thank you so much

Marci
per page

Find a board about a specific topic